Im looking for a Tube combo amp that I can use at home and gig. I already have a DSL50 halfstack and I like it.

Anyway, It all boils down to
Egnater Tweaker 15
Bugera Infinium V22

Those two are what Im really leaning towards more, maybe Tubemeister 18.
I checked Peavy classic 30 and Vox AC15 but they didn't have an FX loop.

Thanks for reading, I wish I could try them both but I can only order them on the store and wait for them to arrive. I guess I could return it but I wanna know whichone should I pick first.
Forgot that I mostly play Rock, but I do play Blues, Jazz and Cleans. No metal 
I never liked my tweaker 15 when I had it. all of the switches are straight up gimmicks. I wouldn't go with that bugera either tbh.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'd take a Delta  Blues over a Classic 30.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
No Egg, no Bug.  All foam, no beer IMO.

If you have a DSL you like, consider something tonally different.  Mesa, Fender, Vox.  All have nice small combos that are gig capable.  It opens up new possibilities.  Your DSL already has an effects loop so do you really NEED another amp with EL?  Maybe just go for a simple design that sounds great.

You have not told us your budget or where you live so our advice is pretty limited.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Mar 11, 2017,
Bugera leave a bad taste in my mouth, they actually sound great and do a good job of the amps they are cloning.. Problem is they are very cheaply built and so built up a reputation of blowing up after a short life span. As a gigging musician I've personally witnessed this happen in front of me on more than one occasion from some poor young guitarists who obviously bought the best sounding amp they could afford at a budget.

Never owned one myself, but playing in an originals band you play alongside 2-4 other bands per night on a lot of occasions and so you see a lot of gear, the only time I ever saw an amp die on stage was a Bugera and it happened twice on separate occasions.  So be warned, it's a behringer after all.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Fender HRD or Bassbreaker
Carvin Nomad, Belair, or V3M
Peavey Delta Blues 115
Vox AC 15 or AC 30
Mesa Transatlantic 15 or 30 (discontinued)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by venomx924

I checked Peavy classic 30 and Vox AC15 but they didn't have an FX loop. 

My classic 30 combo has an effects loop.....
I just tried a Mesa Mark 5:35 and I just fell in love, I cant believe how good the clean is, I've always thought Mesa were only for heavy gain stuff (thats what I see when I see videos or other people playing). I am really happy with it and I might even sell my DSL, but my DSL is pretty good aswell. I was in between YCB20 or an H&K 18 but mesa just really sounded good

I didn't know the Classic 30 had a loop, unfortunately we didnt had an authorized dealer for classic 30
Thanks guys 
Last edited by venomx924 at Mar 13, 2017,
venomx924 Mesa's are great all rounders, even their more "brutal" amps, I have a Mesa Mini Rectifier and that has great cleans and great raunchy rock sound as well, it sound great for classic and 70s hard rock as well.
That's a good find, and yes, you could probably sell your DSL now, unless you want to have both sound for recording. I usually mix one side Mesa, the other Marshall or Orange on most of my rhythm tracks.
Quote by datresults
venomx924 for your genre i would suggest. Marshall JCM800 & Marshall 1987X no one argue with that...

they are overrated. if you want marshaly get a splawn quickrod. much more agressive and flexible.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Quote by trashedlostfdup
they are overrated. if you want marshaly get a splawn quickrod. much more agressive and flexible.
they're used by many musicians that you never hate.. And also they're really easy to resell it if you plan to upgrade or buying new gear..the price not going down too far and many buyers want them... Better than over-priced unknown randomly "boutique" amp that sell like 'boutique" underware... Only ladies use "boutique" shits...
Last edited by datresults at Mar 18, 2017,
venomx924 i just see you also plan to buy bugera... Never never buy that china clone amps that build by bugera which owned by "ear-bleeding" logo company which on TOP No.1 for ruining so many good brands by buy the shares of their companies, then they will "Legaly" clone their products using cheap parts so they can sell it in cheap price without think about quality... Who the victims??? People that think they can get good quality products with cheap bucks...
Quote by datresults
. Better than over-priced unknown randomly "boutique" amp that sell like 'boutique" underware... Only ladies use "boutique" shits...

your ignorance speaks here.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by datresults
Better than over-priced unknown randomly "boutique" amp that sell like 'boutique" underware... Only ladies use "boutique" shits...

You've given Failbear a migraine.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by trashedlostfdup
your ignorance speaks here.
i just tell the truth bro... I dont know if you also bought your underware in a "boutique" i dont mean to offend anyone here...lol

Here the truth...boutique amps company with less than 50 employers, cheap wages engineers, and push his budget on amp reviewer's promotion, and stupid costly products because they can't afford buy parts in large scale (some of them may buy parts in retails store) ...

What you want to expect from them?? Good waranty?? Good supports?? Good tone???

Let say, I can clone an marshall amps then put a little differences and add few new feature on it to avoid patents claim and pay some famous reviewers and some artists to tell my "boutique" amps better than bigger brand amps...

then sell it in high prices because it is a "Boutique" amps i only can produce it less than 100 pcs per month with retail priced parts.
And who the ignorance now?? Peoples that bought it because its "boutique", rare and expensive...and also they think the tone is differents but the same but different... And small new feature...looll
I guess you haven't heard amps from Dr Z, Matchless, Cornford, Soldano, Trainwreck, Toneking, Two Rock, Splawn, Bogner, Bad Cat, Fargen etc etc? The build quality is exceptional, better than you get from production line stuff and they sound unbelievable. Of course you pay a lot of money, you pay a lot of money for expensive custom guitars too, that are also better than what you get off a mass production line.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by Bigbazz
I guess you haven't heard amps from Dr Z, Matchless, Cornford, Soldano, Trainwreck, Toneking, Two Rock, Splawn, Bogner, Bad Cat, Fargen etc etc? The build quality is exceptional, better than you get from production line stuff and they sound unbelievable. Of course you pay a lot of money, you pay a lot of money for expensive custom guitars too, that are also better than what you get off a mass production line.

Dr. Z, Matchless, Soldano, Two Rocks, Bogner, and BatCat, am not consider them as boutique amps you can easily found in main music store in whole the worlds... And yes i have Soldano SLO100... And i bought them in my "random" country and soldano has after-sales support in here... Thats not boutique anymore... You may need to learn about what "Boutique" are... Because maybe someday you accidently bought your underware from it...
Quote by datresults
Dr. Z, Matchless, Soldano, Two Rocks, Bogner, and BatCat, am not consider them as boutique amps you can easily found in music store in whole the worlds... And yes i have Soldano SLO100... And i bought them im my "random" country and soldano has after-sales support in here... Thats not boutique anymore... You may need to learn about what "Boutique" are... Because maybe someday you accidently bought your underware from it...

Those are what I consider Boutique, they are small scale builders, not mass production like Marshall/Mesa/Peavey/Fender etc. When I think about Boutique I'm thinking high quality amps, handwired or handbuilt from more expensive materials with more expensive parts. Even the Handwired Marshall series can fall into that catagory for me.. Boutique for me means quality niche products.

And those brands are hard to get here, I can't find Dr.z, Matchless, two Rock, Bogner, Badcat or any of the others in guitar shops here, the only Boutique amp you could buy in most shops here were Cornfords unless you go to one of the biggest stores like Andertons. And now since their factory got burned down you can't buy Cornfords anymore, and Andertons are the only place I know that sell Victory amps.

Maybe in other countries you can walk into a shop and buy a Dr.Z, but hell I've never even seen one in a shop.. You have to make an effort to pick them up.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Last edited by Bigbazz at Mar 18, 2017,
Bigbazz damn marketing's victim.... If a company have dealers in whole continetals, you still think they not mass produced?? Mann wake-up... No company will only send 10pcs products to their oversease dealers... Just See soldano, They also made jet-city amps that made in china... They not small company... Why they not use soldano brand on it..??? That will distroy the price dan rate of soldano... Did you still belive soldano 100% made in USA while they owned a factory in china that offer less money to produce thing??? This is business dudez...and you one of their victims... Btw i LoVE soldano SLO100... And it sound realy great...

And about hand-wired thing... I guess now there is no robot that can soldering wire in an electronic products... All products are hand-wired dude...
Quote by datresults
Bigbazz damn marketing's victim.... If a company have dealers in whole continetals, you still think they not mass produced?? Mann wake-up... No company will only send 10pcs products to their oversease dealers... Just See soldano, They also made jet-city amps that made in china... They not small company... Why they not use soldano brand on it..??? That will distroy the price dan rate of soldano... Did you stipl belive soldano 100% made in USA while they has an factory in china that offer less money to produce thing??? This is business dudez...and you one of their victims...

I just told you that you cannot buy those amps here? We know where amps are built because they are legally obligated to disclose that information. Those amps are really hard to come by, their production is a mere fraction of what companies like Marshall are pumping out. Maybe your view on boutique is one man and his dog in a shed producing 15 amps a year, that is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about successful businesses, like Soldano, like Dr.Z, but not mass juggernaut corporations like Marshall or Fender.

And it's funny that you call me a marketting victim over a Soldano after you just told me you own one, an amp that costs 2-3x the price of most boutique branded amps. I don't own a Soldano, I don't want a Soldano and I'm not going to buy a Soldano.. But they are amazing sounding amps.

Quote by datresults
BigbazzAnd about hand-wired thing... I guess now there is no robot that can soldering wire in an electronic products... All products are hand-wired dude...

Printed circuit boards.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Bigbazz i buy SLO100 because i get it cheaper not in crazy prices...

If you wanna think how funny i am... I also buy 3 models Randall amps few week ago, only because i curious how good randall amps todays while designed by mike fortin (i heard he already sign out) am not big fans of randall not at all...i just curious And they are made in china with crap tolex and hardware shit...but still sound great.. But not recommed to collect them all because they sound "same same different but same"...i just give opinion based on experience...thats how this community used for
Quote by Bigbazz

Printed circuit boards.
so you mean because amp not using PCB and the use Old Turret board they good?? And its ok for them doubling the price??
Quote by datresults
so you mean because amp not using PCB and the use Old Turret board they good?? And its ok for them doubling the price??

They cost more because it costs more time to build them, so yes it's natural that the price would increase when you increase the labour and material costs. PCB's can be mass produced more quickly, and better or worse depends on the amp. Some of the best sounding amps use PCBs, it allows more complex circuits too but the main reason for their use is to save production costs.

Costs money to pay workers to build stuff, doesn't matter what you're building. And say what you want, the new Victory amps don't sound as good as the old Cornfords, the same guy designed them but the Cornfords were handbuilt/wired (but not point to point) and the Victory amps use PCBs. It doesn't mean that PCBs are worse, but that doesn't really matter in the end.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Bigbazz yeah workers wage costly in USA and UK And you still belive soldano 100% boutique and 100% made in USA..?? Just to be honest gimme your opinion from business's eyes if you own the soldano and you have factory in china... Did you still 100% produce your products in USA?? Or gain more profit by produce the most costly parts in china and bring back to USA for assembly and put made in USA...
Quote by datresults
Bigbazz yeah workers wage costly in USA and UK And you still belive soldano 100% boutique and 100% made in USA..?? Just to be honest gimme your opinion from business's eyes if you own the soldano and you have factory in china... Did you still 100% produce your products in USA?? Or gain more profit by produce the most costly parts in china and bring back to USA for assembly and put made in USA...

If I owned Soldano and had a factory in China (they do, they build Jet City amps there I believe?) I would built my amps in USA to maintain the brand value, and have a secondary cheaper line built across seas (as many companies do). Because if you move the premium product manufacturing to an outsourced OEM factory in another country your products and brand lose value in the eye of the consumer. If you're a mass production company it makes sense, Soldano is not a mass production company like Marshall, they don't sell anywhere near as many amps and you don't see their amps much.

I've never seen a Soldano SLO100 being used on a stage in the UK. I've seen Marshalls, Orange, Mesa, Fender (+EVH), Framus, Cornford, Laney, Blackstar, Bogner, Engl, Hughes and Kettner, Axe FX, Kemper, Line 6, Vox, Randall, Krank, Diezel, VHT, Rivera, Fryette, Friedman and many others over the years, but never once have I seen someone playing a Soldano live.

You just don't see them here. I don't know what Soldano are doing these days business wise, I don't follow them so I can't answer a question about them, and probably neither can you, so the discussion has no place to go.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by Bigbazz

You are right, these are considered boutique amps.  Fact is, you are a better person than I am for even responding to these posts. Not sure there is enough logic in the world to change that mind. 
datresults

If you see Billy Zoom, run.