So I searched and the old body mod thread hasn't had a post in 4 months so I thought it was time to revitalize it. Plus I just got to 00 and I got a bunch of new plugs I'm excited to show off. Please post any body mod discussion on stretching, jewlrey, tattooing, etc..., BUT make sure to give safe advice. I'll start

Wooden tunnels that I dug

Smoke Agate which are super heavy. Plus I love this picture

Tigers Eye

Some absolutely beautiful petrified wood plugs

Hard to see but it's a zodiac wheel

And last but not least the reason I made my goal size double zero was for these balloon inlay omerica plugs

I must say I'm now atticded to stretching and I went a little crazy when I got to double zero with all these different plugs. Now that I've shared I'd love to see your jewlrey, tats, etc...I'd also love to hear your stories, your warnings, your tips and precautions. Have fun!
If you slit my throat with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

I think tattoos can be a beautiful art form, especially full sleeve patterns. Though many of the ones I see people get are super cliche and unoriginal imo. 

thats some cool art OP, piercings can be tasteful as well, but I'd never get one lol.  
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

And that's he beautiful part about body art. It's a personal choice. I'm looking forward to getting tattoo'd in the future I just want to save the money for he specific artist and design i want because it's a permanent piece of art on my body. 

Personally I love my stretched ears. I have stones for professional events, inlays for when I'm feeling artsy, and tunnels for whenever. 
If you slit my throat with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

The only jewelry I have is functional a watch and a pocket knife.

"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
Smith that's just swag city right there. I'd trade you some plugs for a couple of those watches :p

What is a plug? I already have plenty of rubber corks.
I have a tattoo on my ass but i"m not posting a pic on here of it. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
im getting my first tat on 20th

bricking it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Smith357
What is a plug? I already have plenty of rubber corks.

A plug is a piece of jewlrey that goes into your stretched ear. It's different than a tunnel which you can see through, a plug covers the hole. All the pictures I posted except for the wooden tunnels are examples of plugs.
Quote by TobusRex
Tats/piercings are a "joiner" type thing. 

Not my thing. 

Tattoos are art meant to represent yourself artistically  your body. They've been around about as long as human beings have. They certainly aren't a "joiner" thing

And hell yeah Trow. Exciting stuff

Last edited by mhgarry5 at Mar 11, 2017,
Quote by mhgarry5
A plug is a piece of jewlrey that goes into your stretched ear. It's different than a tunnel which you can see through, a plug covers the hole. All the pictures I posted except for the wooden tunnels are examples of plugs.

I have no extra holes in my body, just the ones I need to function. My wife tried to get me to pierce my ears a long time ago, I told her I was neither gay nor a pirate. 

I did get a couple of tattoos many years ago while in the Marine Corp, but that was back when a person got ink to set themselves apart from the crowd, today it seems as though they get ink to fit in. 
I stretched my ears because I like the way it looks and it comes of the symbolism of wisdom and power in certain cultures. 

The tattoos I want will make me happier with my appearance and preserve a work of art that I truly love on my body for the rest of my life. Plus certain tattoos I plan on getting mean a lot to me. Nothing trendy about it

Quote by Fat Lard

I'll rock the padlock

Lol, but for real, a lot of those plugs in the OP look pretty nice. I was rocking around the idea of getting the lyrics to Destroyer 666-Shadow tattooed in a cool font, with Oroborous/Jormungandr wrapped around it as a snazzy border on my back. Or like Mjolnir with Jormungandr wrapped around it biting it and its tail on the shoulder or something. That shit would look dope IMO. Ehh maybe one day
Quote by mhgarry5
I'll rock the padlock
That's a bondage thing though people will think you're into bondage. (Are you into bondage?)

I'd post a couple grainy photos of my ears, but I'm not sure anyone's that interested and they're pretty much a work in progress at the moment. For what it's worth I have CBRs in both lobes (two in the right, one in the left), which I'll probably eventually change to smooth segment/hinged rings, a labret in my right outer conch and one in my left inner conch which I mean to replace with a ring once it's healed. Probably going to get an industrial in my left, possibly another inner conch if I have space, and the right I'm not sure but I could be tempted by another, smaller outer conch behind my current one and probably something in the middle which I'm not sure about but definitely nothing hard to get at like a daith. Right ear kind of takes priority because it's more visible the way I have my hair. Also have a barbell in my eyebrow. At the moment all my jewelry is just polished titanium but once everything's healed and I can switch things readily I might get a gold set.

As far as tattoos I have a few vague ideas but I can't do it imminently as I'll be in Japan next year where there's a pretty serious cultural stigma against them (foreigners get away with more but that one really persists, partly due to association with the Yakuza and partly I guess other stuff I don't know about). The main one I'd like to do though is a squid on my arm, probably on the inside of my forearm. Have thought about a couple other things like bees or space or certain faces/names (of dead people) but I'm not sure I'd ever be sufficiently into any of those to actually go through with them.

BTW OP the tiger's eye is sick Stretching definitely isn't my thing but I can relate to the addiction thing, I always want more jewellery in my ears. At the moment I'm getting a new piercing about once a month.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Mar 11, 2017,
I suppose this jewelry would make one stand out from the crowd, but then it's more suited for Non-populated areas.

This is how I rage against the machine.
Last edited by Smith357 at Mar 11, 2017,
Post away! I'd love to see your ears. Bondage isn't my thing but wearing what I want no matter that connotation is, not that I want padlocks on my ears lol 

and I say go for the tattoos when it's safe. If you think the stigma will hurt you in Japan wait.

I have one idea that Ive been saving up for, for a while now. It's a Phoenix half sleeve, holding a sytche to represent my struggles with death and rebirth and it hits me close to the heart. I'm also a Scorpio and Phoenix is the highest sign of Scorpio so this one will be really special. 

Post away people! I want to see your beautiful art!

I don't get the appeal of piercings. Nose piercings look stupid as hell, and the people that put stuff through their lips or cheeks are just disgusting. I had a girlfriend that had multiple piercings in her ears (not just the lobes). She didn't take them off one night and I woke up in the middle of the night with 3 little holes in my right bicep from her earrings.

Tattoos can be awesome looking, though. 
Last edited by TobusRex at Mar 11, 2017,