Poll: disband the fed and make states independent countries similar to eu
Poll Options
View poll results: disband the fed and make states independent countries similar to eu
y
23 70%
n
10 30%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 4
y/n

I say y

Mississippi and south Carolina are dead weight t b h
PM me for newts
No because then I'll need a passport to buy alcohol on Sundays
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham

pass better laws
PM me for newts
Quote by eGraham

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by StewieSwan
pass better laws

You try voting something remotely progressive in in IN
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

nah, it's mental m8

It'd be like medieval italy or fuedal china except with guns and pettier differences

although I wouldn't miss insipid jingoism
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by eGraham
You try voting something remotely progressive in in IN

ew why
PM me for newts
Quote by TobusRex
Just boot out the parasitical, unproductive Red States. 

Remember when you pretended to be bipartisan?  Good times.  
Quote by JustRooster
Remember when you pretended to be bipartisan?  Good times.  

When was that? 

Also....Red States take a lot more from this country than they give back. Pure welfare states. I find it hilarious the "rugged individualists" in the Red States depend on Blue State charity to survive...all the while insisting they are the "Real Americans".
Quote by TobusRex
When was that? 

Also....Red States take a lot more from this country than they give back. Pure welfare states. I find it hilarious the "rugged individualists" in the Red States depend on Blue State charity to survive...all the while insisting they are the "Real Americans".

Rural people are poor?  Holy fuck, stop the presses!  Make the headline read, "This Just In:  Causation is Definitely Correlation!"
Quote by JustRooster
Rural people are poor?  Holy fuck, stop the presses!  Make the headline read, "This Just In:  Causation is Definitely Correlation!"

It's a simple matter of taxes in vs. spending out.  Rural areas simply don't pay their fair share when it comes to their level of representation in the federal (and often state) government.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
It's a simple matter of taxes in vs. spending out.  Rural areas simply don't pay their fair share when it comes to their level of representation in the federal (and often state) government.

So you think representation should be proportional to income?
If that were the case I'd better get used to not voting LOL
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by JustRooster

Oh, my bad. The Red States are marvelously productive. They kick FAR MORE into the national kitty every year than the Blue States!! 

Do those "alternative facts" suit you better than reality? 

If you want we can discuss, in detail, WHY the Red States are parasites. Assuming that isn't beyond your ken (a big assumption, I've learned). For example: the average educational attainment for individuals in Red States is, on average, 2 years less than in the Blue States. Hmmmmmm. Do you think that MAYBE being uneducated MIGHT have something to do with not making as much money? Naw.....surely not.  If it was I'm sure the Republican legislatures dominating those states would rectify the problem by improving the public schools. But strangely, those "Traditional Family Value" type folks just don't seem to care about their kids' educations. So....being poor and stupid is acceptable. Stupid, poor people vote Republican, after all. I know a family of welfare queens in Oklahoma that brag about voting Republican, lol. 

Go sell your nonsense somewhere else. Everybody with a functional brain knows the Red States are filled to the rafters with idiot evangelicals, welfare queens, low IQ politicians. God help the plurality of people in Red States with fully functional brains. 
Quote by TobusRex
Do those "alternative facts" suit you better than reality? 

If you want we can discuss, in detail, WHY the Red States are parasites. Assuming that isn't beyond your ken (a big assumption, I've learned). For example: the average educational attainment for individuals in Red States is, on average, 2 years less than in the Blue States. Hmmmmmm. Do you think that MAYBE being uneducated MIGHT have something to do with not making as much money? Naw.....surely not.  If it was I'm sure the Republican legislatures dominating those states would rectify the problem by improving the public schools. But strangely, those "Traditional Family Value" type folks just don't seem to care about their kids' educations. So....being poor and stupid is acceptable. Stupid, poor people vote Republican, after all. I know a family of welfare queens in Oklahoma that brag about voting Republican, lol. 

Go sell your nonsense somewhere else. Everybody with a functional brain knows the Red States are filled to the rafters with idiot evangelicals, welfare queens, low IQ politicians. God help the plurality of people in Red States with fully functional brains. 

Holy shit dude know your audience.
Quote by JustRooster

It should be proportional to population. Strangely..it's not. Don't remember hearing you complain that the electoral college favors those "rural poor" you are clearly so concerned about.....
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Holy shit dude know your audience.

In other words...dumb it down? 
Quote by JustRooster

Not seriously, but it's a fun idea to troll conservatives with.
Quote by TobusRex
In other words...dumb it down? 

Alright fellas, where do I get my MAGA hat?
Quote by TobusRex
Oh, my bad. The Red States are marvelously productive. They kick FAR MORE into the national kitty every year than the Blue States!! 

Considering that we are the agricultural export giant of the world, this is true.
Quote by TobusRex
It should be proportional to population. Strangely..it's not. Don't remember hearing you complain that the electoral college favors those "rural poor" you are clearly so concerned about.....

Why would I complain about it?  That's exactly the point.  

And proportional to population wouldn't work because that's not representation of all assets.  That's exactly why the Senate was created.  

You're a trainwreck in this thread.  You should take a breather.
If only those dudes in the summer of 1789 had TobusRex and his BULLSHIT stories

Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Rossenrot at Mar 13, 2017,
Quote by snipelfritz

It'd be quite a case study on irony to argue in the favor of Plutocracy to conservatives who've been long type-cast as ignoring the poor and benefitting the rich.  Refusals would be earnest, but the left wouldn't likely have the ability to see it as such. 
Interestingly enough, red states, which tend to advocate for a lesser influence by the federal government, are much more dependent on the federal government than blue states. Blue states combined to form an average ranking of 18.3 (with 1 being most dependent and 50 being least dependent), while red states combined to rank 33.2 overall.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-states-the-most-and-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-2015-7
Quote by JustRooster
It'd be quite a case study on irony to argue in the favor of Plutocracy to conservatives who've been long type-cast as ignoring the poor and benefitting the rich.  Refusals would be earnest, but the left wouldn't likely have the ability to see it as such. 

Ah yes, a strawman based on a strawman   Now we're getting somewhere!

I have done nothing but share facts.  You can react to them how you like.
Quote by snipelfritz

You played yourself. Congratulations.
Quote by TobusRex
Assuming that isn't beyond your ken

It isn't.
Quote by snipelfritz

You'd have better luck with the tactic you used earlier where you were pretending to troll folks.
Nah, you should join EU like everybody, and EU should become the only "country" in the world. When everybody's the same country there are no wars.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
ElMaco Except for civil wars.
Guitar - Ibanaz GAX70
Amp - Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 Combo
Pedals - Maxon OD9, Ibanez AD9, MXR Phase 90, MXR Analog Chorus
Quote by CT_Eagle
ElMaco Except for civil wars.

What's so civil about war anyway?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
What's so civil about war anyway?

I knew that was coming.
Guitar - Ibanaz GAX70
Amp - Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 Combo
Pedals - Maxon OD9, Ibanez AD9, MXR Phase 90, MXR Analog Chorus
Yeah, just hire Guns N' Roses to end the civil wars.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Yeah, just hire Guns N' Roses to end the civil wars.

Aren't Slash and Axel still fighting?
everyone back in the pile
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Page 1 of 4