Yay
42 76%
Nay
4 7%
Just die already
9 16%
Voters: 55.
Page 1 of 4
Should the US have a single payer, and should poor people be able to buy in?
In addition should we have social services such as Social Security and Medicaid.
The provision of non-emergency care for the poor is the watermark of a civilised society.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Should we do your homework for you?
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Not if they're in red states. Don't forget to like and subscribe.
I think a more important question is: Does OP deserve an avatar referencing such high level of accomplishment that OP himself does not even begin to reflect.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Trumpcare 2017
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by 33db
In addition should we have social services such as Social Security and Medicaid.

Is this a serious (statement framed as a) question?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The provision of non-emergency care for the poor is the watermark of a civilised society.

I Agree
Quote by Zaphikh
Should we do your homework for you?

You should do whatever I tell you to.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I think a more important question is: Does OP deserve an avatar referencing such high level of accomplishment that OP himself does not even begin to reflect.

You get points for knowing who Bowman was, and what he became.
Quote by Dreadnought
Is this a serious (statement framed as a) question?

It's a public school education at work.
idk overpopulation is a pretty big issue

but if the taxes are high then you'd hope it's going towards something that makes them worth your while u dig
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by 33db

You get points for knowing who Bowman was, and what he became.
not exactly an obscure reference

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
not exactly an obscure reference

It really is these days, at least as far as understanding who he was and what happened to him.
The movie requires a longer attention span than the average "millennial" possesses.
Quote by 33db

The movie requires a longer attention span than the average "millennial" possesses.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by 33db
It really is these days, at least as far as understanding who he was and what happened to him.

Ugh when stupid people try to be elitists about movies.

Never even brought up any 70s French professor smdh.
The American healthcare system is a crime against humanity
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Maybe If They Wanted To Be Healthy They Wouldn't Be Poor
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by smb
should stupid people have healthcare

According to someone, everyone's an idiot, and thus should die in a fire.
These conclusions are often reached in traffic where you're surrounded by fucking morons that need to learn to drive, dammit!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by bjgrifter

These conclusions are often reached in traffic where you're surrounded by fucking morons that need to learn to drive, dammit!
well m8 if you wanted people who knew how to drive maybe don't live in america
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
if poor people can get free healthcare, what's the incentive to keep them from just beating each other up all the time

seriously
Quote by smb
if poor people can get free healthcare, what's the incentive to keep them from just beating each other up all the time

seriously

I like betting on hobo fights. "Who wants to eat" is always a good round of fights.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Quote by Baby Joel
well m8 if you wanted people who knew how to drive maybe don't live in america

I'd move elsewhere, but that ups my chances of being drone bombed.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pretty asinine question.

If I wasn't riding this lard high I would be butthurt.

SO I can assume you're for healthcare for everyone?
The poor are lazy bastards. Rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and they wanna go spend hundreds of dollars on that, maybe they should invest it in their own health care. They’ve gotta make those decisions themselves
I'm tempted to make a kind of accelerationist comment to this thread, but I don't want to encourage the edginess.

did it anyway

forgive me i have sinned
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Mar 13, 2017,
Quote by 33db
If I wasn't riding this lard high I would be butthurt.

SO I can assume you're for healthcare for everyone?

If it helps to offload all the health tourists from the UK to the US, sure.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I grew up a poor person. By most peoples standers I'm still a poor person but  I've had a few serious health issues in the 24 years I've been alive and I've manged to pay for them all with out insurance or government help. 

Making money isn't hard people just need to stop be so fucking lazy. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
I have never considered the possibilty that other people might have lives or experiences that my own 24 years of life do not qualify me to judge.

This is much more concise.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by gonzaw
The poor are lazy bastards. Rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and they wanna go spend hundreds of dollars on that, maybe they should invest it in their own health care. They’ve gotta make those decisions themselves

This doesn't really jibe with some of past statements.
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
I grew up a poor person. By most peoples standers I'm still a poor person but  I've had a few serious health issues in the 24 years I've been alive and I've manged to pay for them all with out insurance or government help. 

Making money isn't hard people just need to stop be so fucking lazy. 

The same for me until until my last few years of cooking and when I got into IT, I would say there's some illnesses that don't knock you down and others that do, for long stays in a hospital.
Should those people be put into horrible debt, or left to die?

Maybe we just need to make health care cheaper, break the hold of the drug companies and healthcare suppliers.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I'm tempted to make a kind of accelerationist comment to this thread, but I don't want to encourage the edginess.

DO IT.... dooo eeeeeeet.
Quote by PatchworkMan
This is much more concise.

No people are lazy as fuck especially poor people and if the government isn't handing out free healthcare to poor people they typical tend to do nothing but bitch about it. God fucking forbid they get a job. I spent a few years living in the slums of Philadelphia and in my whole building  I was the only person that wasn't on welfare I seemed to be the only person not on food-stamps as well as the only person who had any money that didn't come from dealing drugs. IF they would shut fuck about how poor they were and went and got a fucking job they wouldn't have need the government to pay for every god damn thing they owned. 

Though I can see where there would be exceptions for disabled people but most of the poor government mooching fucks aren't disabled they are just lazy as fuck. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by 33db
DO IT.... dooo eeeeeeet.

Social welfare benefits wealthy people most of all. It neutralizes reasonable dissent by giving poor people the illusion that they are cared for and that the status quo is healthy and sustainable. End all social welfare and have wide-open free markets so the increasing sector of desperately poor people begin beheading parasitic rich people. Vote Republican for freedom from tyranny.
Page 1 of 4