Subtitle: I am Dutch and I'm a fascist nazi.

I don't how much of this is being covered in foreign media, but the Dutch government pissed off Turkey and now Erdogan is gobbling with rage.

To recreate the order of affairs...
Turkey: Can we come rally for our undemocratic new dictatorship in your country?
Netherlands: We'd really prefer if you didn't m8. Sounds like a shitstorm.
T (in public): The Dutch are meanies and we're going anyway and we dare them to oppose us!!
T: So we can come anyway, right?
N: ...I thought I said--
T: Ok, we're almost there.
N: Ffs dude...
T: Turkish people of the Netherlands, join our gracious leader in--
N: Yeah no you're out.
Turkish people of the Netherlands: Gobble gobble let's be angry in the streets and be dicks to cops.
Dutch cops: Here's some dogs and a water cannon.
Erdogan: Fascists! Nazis! We've been violated! Our people who weren't on a diplomatic mission weren't treated as if they were on a diplomatic mission and now we'll go to the European court for human rights because that's apparently a thing we care about now!

I think that about covers everything up to this point. Please let me know if I can explain some more and also please also pick our side in any wars to come. We promise tulips and ridiculously low taxes for your biggest companies in return
I saw that. Didn't Erdogan also call Germans Nazis last week?

Whose will he call Nazis next? Stay tuned to find out!
Quote by slapsymcdougal

He did yes. I'm not entirely sure, but I think he might also have more or less implied the French are as well.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

whom'st'd he call nazis already
My God, it's full of stars!
Does saying something is nazi-like even mean anything now

my schoolmates used to goosestep when our house master would tell us to go to our dorms
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 13, 2017,
when i was a teenager i went to a party at a friend's house and we went exploring through the forest behind their backyard and we found a wild turkey and we chased it until it climbed into a tree
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Why bother with what Erdogan says?  No one takes him seriously.  He'll be replaced.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I did not know about this but don't take that personally. I don't watch the news, because I'm a kid dog.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Build a wall around Turkey and make them pay for it
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Build a wall around Turkey and make them pay for it

I did nazi this coming.
Turkey isn't allowed to get outraged at something so petty when they actively deny the Armenian genocide. They can call people Nazis all they want, but that term is eventually going to lose its oomph.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
I'm definitely in for the pretty tulip flowers and chasing birds up trees.

And erdogan seems more like a turdle than a turkey.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So, I assume Turkey doesn't want to be in the EU anymore, then?

Looks like it tbh. Making Europe out to be the bad guy fits his nationalist campaign much better, and I doubt many Europeans will be happy about Turkey joining (which they currently already aren't) after he gets his magical dictator powers.
Quote by FatalGear41
Why bother with what Erdogan says?  No one takes him seriously.  He'll be replaced.

Thing is, he probably won't be. The whole referendum he's campaigning for means he'll get to be big boss for a while longer, and I have little doubt the thing gets passed, as he's not exactly bothered about the opposition ("What opposition? I see no opposition. If there are any who oppose me, let them speak now! See? No one speaks. Kurds? What are those?")
I thought this was going to be a meme about a turkey thread.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Baby Joel
when i was a teenager i went to a party at a friend's house and we went exploring through the forest behind their backyard and we found a wild turkey and we chased it until it climbed into a tree

I assume the turkey was a fascist?