Page 1 of 4
Tina S is a wonderful guitar player and great musician who hasn't yet started her career as a signed musician. Unfortunately, there are some or several people who go on Facebook or Youtube and harshly question her because she hasn't started composing music yet or for her playing abilities. For example, some trolls say that "she plays sloppy", but just because you might play sloppy doesn't always mean you're a bad player. We all make mistakes and we try hard not to and that's what she does and her covers are still great, although she may have made maybe some. She's been getting better each day. Maybe several people claim that "she plays without emotion", but the whole stereotype isn't really true. It's a matter of their taste. If the listener doesn't feel anything while listening to a guitar player, at least the guitar player can feel a lot when they play. Feeling is subjective. Maybe some jerks even call her names like "show-off", "b----", or "sl--". Just because you have a lot of attention doesn't always mean you show off. Juliette Valduriez and Cizzie has had millions of views in some of their videos, but they're not show-offs. They're amazing. Same thing with Tina. She's not like a lot of girl musicians who show a lot of skin, wear nose or lip piercings, or dress like gothic or emo girls who dress sexually. She's not that at all and also the reason she plays guitar is because when she listened to her older brother play music on his classical guitar, she loved the music so much that she wanted to take music classes and played guitar. Yngwie, Vai, EVH, Petrucci, and Slash influenced her to play guitar too. She's a very humble and unassuming person who doesn't think of herself and/or call herself a virtuoso or one of the best and she doesn't dream about getting a lot of views. She doesn't even care what any hater has to say and she stood up for every girl guitarist by saying that "the more you keep practicing on a musical instrument and playing what you enjoy playing, the more the sexist prejudices will go away".
Who?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Thank you for sharing your opinion, Tina.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Who?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by smb
you can say "s###s"

hell, you can say "c##t" if you like
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It's cos she speeds up her videos to create the illusion of playing fast

Fraud

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yeah, but is her playing sloppy? If you can't play something cleanly, you can't really play it. And if you can't really play things, then obviously you aren't good.

Quote by truepassion934
Same thing with Tina. She's not like a lot of girl musicians who show a lot of skin, wear nose or lip piercings, or dress like gothic or emo girls who dress sexually. [...] she stood up for every girl guitarist by saying that "the more you keep practicing on a musical instrument and playing what you enjoy playing, the more the sexist prejudices will go away".

Funny that you're complaining about sexist prejudice when you're the one deciding how girls should and shouldn't dress. Way to be a sexist asshole.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
As someone whose playing is sloppier than a bukkake video, I can assure you that sloppy playing does mean you suck at playing.
She doesn't write music that interests me so I don't care.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
matt bicker ton  It doesn't matter what you say or how a person looks like. She's a great guitar player though.
Quote by truepassion934
theogonia777 I'm sorry if I ever sounded sexist. It's not that I hate them, it's just that we all have rules.

What does that even mean? We all have rules? Why should anyone follow your rules?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by truepassion934
matt bicker ton  It doesn't matter what you say or how a person looks like. She's a great guitar player though.

Outside of that video that video that Lyle posted, never heard her before. But based on that, her technical abilities are nothing special. Maybe in the 80s, they would have been impressive, but this is 2017. In a world where Rusty Cooley, Jeff Loomis, Marco Sfogli, Dave Martone, Mattias Eklundh, Guthrie Govan, Chris Broderick, and many others have raised the bar, she's not anywhere near that level of technicality. Maybe she'll get there one day, but she's still got a long way to go.

Judging from that video though, other aspects of her playing are weak. She probably doesn't bend well, I wouldn't be surprised if her improv abilities were minimal, her use of wah pedal was way off, etc. Simply put, she doesn't have the all around skills to be a complete and successful guitar player. This isn't the 1980s where anyone that can wiggle their fingers decently enough could get a record deal with Shrapnel.
i'd let her s##k it all night
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's cos she speeds up her videos to create the illusion of playing fast

Fraud

No. She doesn't speed up any video. Some people can move like that without being video taped. On the Dragonforce cover, if you can go to the video, click on the settings, click on speed, and go to 1.25, then you can see the faster version. However, if you can go back to settings, speed, and click on normal, then the video would slow down and look normal. Also, look at the movement of the mouth of hers when she was chewing some gum. One more thing, she doesn't touch the camera or film herself, it's her amazing guitar teacher named Renaud Louis-Servais.
Quote by truepassion934
No. She doesn't speed up any video. Some people can move like that without being video taped. On the Dragonforce cover, if you can go to the video, click on the settings, click on speed, and go to 1.25, then you can see the faster version. However, if you can go back to settings, speed, and click on normal, then the video would slow down and look normal. Also, look at the movement of the mouth of hers when she was chewing some gum. One more thing, she doesn't touch the camera or film herself, it's her amazing guitar teacher named Renaud Louis-Servais.

Pretty impressive that her hair can break the laws of physics

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
theogonia777  What you said was pretty harsh. She bends in tune almost always. Right now, she's doing better in the aspects you've mentioned. Check out "The Trooper", "Altitudes", "For the Love of God", "Moonlight Sonata", and "Tornado of Souls" cover. Her strength will continue to come with time and she get better everyday.
She isnt gonna suck your dick over a UG post
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Honestly female guitarists covering metal songs is boring as shit it was played out in like 2009 and no one cares mate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Pretty impressive that her hair can break the laws of physics

Check out "Rusty Cooley Freestyle Shred" and see if it does. A lot of people can move their hair like that.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
She isnt gonna suck your dick over a UG post

Fuck off asshole. I've never post a comment saying anything like that you troll. I'm just a huge fan and I really don't like it when people saying negative things about her. That's all.
Huge fan, big creep... Whats the difference really?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Honestly female guitarists covering metal songs is boring as shit it was played out in like 2009 and no one cares mate

agree.

similar feeling with anyone who does covers though.

if you're good write something cool or go away.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Wow there are some Tina haters in the forum. Can you all please stop with the hating and give constructive criticism or just go to something you enjoy?
truepassion934

Let's be honest. If she weren't a conventionally decent looking 16 year old girl you wouldn't give a shit about her and would probably be saying how much she sucks. You're trying to put up a soapbox and say that you have the moral high ground when you're no better better than anyone.
Quote by truepassion934
Wow there are some Tina haters in the forum. Can you all please stop with the hating and give constructive criticism or just go to something you enjoy?

What constructive criticism is there to give? She won't read this. You're not going to show it to her. What's the point?
Just watched the Comfortably Numb video. Bends were not great and her vibrato was pretty tasteless.
Maybe OP is Tina S

Quote by theogonia777
Just watched the Comfortably Numb video.  Bends were not great and her vibrato was pretty tasteless.

That's 2014. Her 2016 videos can probably definitely be the proof that her bends and vibratos are better.
Quote by truepassion934
H4T3BR33D3R I just saying that I'm a fan. I wasn't going to do anything. It's just that people are so harsh.

Fun fact.

If so many people say you suck, then you suck no matter what mommy tells you or no matter how much she gives you a creepy boner.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Maybe OP is Tina S

Or her fan club organizer.

Like the kind that murdered Selena.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
what i dont understand is why this dude signed up to post this thread

like, is it really that important to you
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
what i dont understand is why this dude signed up to post this thread

like, is it really that important to you

He is hoping Tina sees it and then falls in love with his loser ass for white knighting in the Pit.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R 
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Fun fact.

If so many people say you suck, then you suck no matter what mommy tells you or no matter how much she gives you a creepy boner.

Or her fan club organizer.

Like the kind that murdered Selena.

It isn't a fun fact. I wasn't going to give any one that. I've never met her and I'm not her parent, brother, boyfriend, teacher, or her fan club organizer. I'm just a fan. I promise I'm not going to do anything bad to anyone. Trolls and haters are the worst types of fans on the internet. 
Page 1 of 4