i want to know if there is any sustain pedal that gives lot of sustain on a electric guitar on a clean patch....i'm not talking about sustain on a distortion patch..on a clean one...is there any pedal for that..? please let me know
Not really. A compressor will help. Boss even has one called "compressor sustainer", but its not a magical pedal that will give you infinite sustain. 

Lucky for you, there are some other things, that can give you infinite sustain! There is something called the Fernandes Sustainer. If fits into one of the pickup positions, so you have to take one of the pickups out, but when you turn it on, it gives you infinite sustain. And if you dont want to dig around your guitar, you can check out the EBow. Its a hand held device that does the same thing as the fernandes sustainer really, only you hold it voer the strings. 
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
If you can't hear the sustain just by holding it .... you need a new guitar ....
In all seriousness, a good compression pedal should put you on the right path.  If you're willing, a Sustainiac pickup in the neck would be the best solution. 
on the lower price level but awesome is pigtronix philosopher tone.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by anandsudeep6
i want to know if there is any sustain pedal that gives lot of sustain on a electric guitar on a clean patch....i'm not talking about sustain on a distortion patch..on a clean one...is there any pedal for that..? please let me know

If there's really a need for sustain on cleans a compressor will definitely help. 

I have Fernandes Sustainers on a few guitars now. It works *like* a feedback loop, except that you don't need volume, gain or even an amp to make it sustain. The 401 series will make several options beyond just sustain available, and if you're going to take the time to put one of these in a guitar, do yourself a favor and use the 401 board rather than the 101. Sustainer installations using the Fernandes board require a rout in the back of the guitar, two holes for miniswitches and probably a second rout for a battery box. The 401 board allows you to route some of the wiring for the three main adjustment potentiometers to external pots, and that's often done with the Sustainer Intensity pot. It's worth doing. 

With a sustainer, there's a "Sustainer Driver" that looks like a pickup and that fits in the neck position on your guitar. It's the electromagnet that keeps the string moving (thus sustaining notes/chords). On most Sustainer installations, only the bridge pickup is actually producing sound. the sustainer driver CAN be (and usually is) used as a neck pickup when the sustainer itself is off. There is a way to add a neck pickup to the pickup ring along with a single-coil-size sustainer driver and have it work as the neck pickup (and not the sustainer driver).  If you don't know what you're doing, however, it can leave you with a squealing mess. 

The end result is the ability to sustain a note pretty much as long as the battery (9V) holds out. You can also switch it to an octave harmonic (while it's riniging!) or have both the original and the octave harmonic ringing. That gives you the sound you'd get moving your guitar around within the high-volume field of your amp, but again, without an amp. 

There are a surprising number of well-known who use Fernandes Sustainers. 
Quote by gorkyporky
And if you dont want to dig around your guitar, you can check out the EBow. Its a hand held device that does the same thing as the fernandes sustainer really, only you hold it voer the strings. 

The eBow is a whole 'nother thing, and it doesn't do the same thing as a Fernandes Sustainer. You hold it ON the single string you want to sustain, which means that you're not picking. It works very similar to using a bow on a cello, etc. (thus the name). It takes some practice and some getting used to, because if you're going to move from one string to another, you have to get good at "landing" on the correct string.