Yesterday I got my Agile 2500 LP style 12 string. Beautiful flawless finish. Stays in tune well (at least so far). It weighs a comfortable 7.6 lbs. The action is OK but could be better and will be once I work on the neck a bit. Most important is the sound. It has a really rich (not muddy) tone especially on the neck pup which is fat and clear, move the switch to both neck and bridge and you get a nice "jangle" high end. Seems like it was a real bargain with a hard shell case and shipping for a total of $398.

Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.

Can you elaborate on this review a bit more though?

How is the neck profile?
How is the quality of the build overall?
What would you replace on it given the choice?
What do you intend to use this guitar for?
Can you post more pictures?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Just so you know -- there ARE .008 string sets out there for 12-string. I've used those forever on my '67 Gibson ES-335-12, and it's surprisingly NOT too twangy. 

I just noticed that this is a*real* 12-saddle bridge on these things. Dang. My Gibson has a six-saddle bridge (with two slots in each nylon saddle), and that's never been the hot ticket for intonation. That darn 2500 is already better in that respect. 
DSpellman: Good catch on that bridge. You are right it has twelve individual saddles. I took off the nut and filed it down on the bottom a little because it was just a little too high. The action is quite good for a 12 string. The neck is very LP like but more a 1959 era profile a little chunkier but for a 12 string that's OK. It's also slightly wider but once again that was expected to make the 12 string spacing work.. I find it quite comfortable to play. The feel is very solid like my Agile AL2000 and the finish is flawless. One odd thing is how wide the spacing is on the strings coming off the bridge. You can kind of see it in the picture. It is different at the nut. At first I was confused and a little worried about that but now that I have been playing it for some time I think there may be a benefit. It makes picking individual strings easier (I think). 

The strings on it sound nice but I do want a lighter gauge I'm guessing these are 10's. It does sound really good. I plan to use it on gigs as well as recording. I have a gig this Saturday so I'll see how it goes and post again on Sunday. I play a lot of 60's-70's classic rock so this is a great sound to have available on a few songs during a set. Along with my new amp (Katana 100) it should be an interesting night.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Mar 15, 2017,
Moar pics!
Quote by Rickholly74
One odd thing is how wide the spacing is on the strings coming off the bridge. You can kind of see it in the picture. It is different at the nut.

That's totally normal though. All guitars have a wider string spacing than they do at the nut because all guitar necks taper in width from the heel to the nut. The strings narrow in spacing to follow that taper.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Moar pics!

Yes yes we want a close up of that bridge!

HNGD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Getting used to the 12 after playing a lot of 6-string is a matter of realizing that the 12-string strings feel more like a ribbon under your fingers. They need a certain amount of space between to vibrate, and you need that space to make it easier to find BOTH strings (on the octave strings) with your fingertips. I've been pretty blessed with a 12 that has extremely low action and a very straight neck, and that's at least in part, I think, to my having used really skinny strings whenever I could. 
Thanks. I'm definitely going to try lighter strings. It's not that it's a problem but I think you are right and it's worth a try. Funny how I can change the strings on two or three guitars at a time and it's OK  yet the thought of changing them on a 12 strings makes me cringe. 
I've been using something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Ernie-Ball-12-string-Slinky-Nickel/dp/B000P63ZVK

Be aware that your neck WILL feel the reduction in tension and will probably hint largely at a truss rod adjustment. 
I toss a Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor emitter in the case with these things because you'll probably have a .008 string pop due to rust more than any other reason. You can find these at theruststore dot com for $8-10 that will last a year or more. It'll help preserve the metal hardware on the guitar as well. 
Last edited by dspellman at Mar 17, 2017,
Great advice thanks. That's the thing about a 12 string. It doesn't get used that often and when you go to use it after some inactivity and just sitting in it's case the strings are often dead or rusted. Good advice, I'll order a few of those corrosion inhibitors.