Would you be comfortable with people you know irl joining UG and reading your shitposts?

Well, would you?

I know some people who've lurked my account and there was the time my ex joined to reply to something I said in the relationship thread. I can't say I was particularly fond of that....
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
big no no

actually it wouldn't even matter cos they're almost 100% shitposts so why would they even read them lol
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Mar 14, 2017,
Quote by 剣 斧 血
there was the time my ex joined to reply to something I said in the relationship thread. I can't say I was particularly fond of that....

Please provide a link. Please. Please I beg you please.

I know of two people who use this forum, though not so much anymore, and I've shook hands with both them and their pets.
Don't care if people know what I say. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
It's the only reason I ever contemplate changing my username.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Many do.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Please provide a link. Please. Please I beg you please.

I know of two people who use this forum, though not so much anymore, and I've shook hands with both them and their pets.

Not really interesting.   What I didn't like was suddenly being aware that I was being watched. I always wondered if she'd read my other posts in the sex thread and just not said anything.  
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Aw that's too adorable, I thought I'd get my schadenfreude on but I got the opposite and it's not a word I know. Heart boner?
right now, I wouldn't mind.

thing is, I kinda changed my posting a little when I wasn't really "anonymous" any more because I had met and gotten close to some UGers. felt a little weird sharing really personal stuff after that. that started ages ago though, like 2006 maybe.

I do have other places online now where I expect to be anon forever and so vent a bit there but I end up deleting all that shit a day later, so it's not like it's permanent anyway (and it's private sites that wouldn't be picked up on internet archive/cache sites and such). 
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
are you kidding me I am waiting for people to find them & realize what an interesting & thoughtful person I am.
Depends who was looking at it. Lot of what I say and do on here is playing devil's advocate and playing a role I find to be funny to me. I know far too many people who would read certain things I post as serious, because they were born without a funny bone, or a bullshit detector. My wife might be the only one that could read every one of my posts and either chuckle, or roll her eyes.

That being said, I don't want her to read my posts, haha
Last edited by bdof at Mar 14, 2017,
~post like no one's watching~
My God, it's full of stars!
i just kinda ride with the assumption anymore that someone watches my posts, my old friends knew i used to post here somewhat frequently

before it used to freak me the fuck out but now i'm just like come at me mang. but i also don't really post highly personal shit or vents anymore just better to keep that shit to yourself
Quote by Joshua Garcia
It's the only reason I ever contemplate changing my username.

Easier to change your name in court than get a name change on UG
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Easier to change your name in court than get a name change on UG
Not when your username is your actual name and can convince the mods it's a security risk.

I mean it's obviously not because I've been here for 8 years and nothing has happened, but like, they don't know that.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Not when your username is your actual name and can convince the mods it's a security risk.

I mean it's obviously not because I've been here for 8 years and nothing has happened, but like, they don't know that.

your name is prob too common to matter so who cares

google pops up some random actor, unless that's you all along

it's better than having a unique name where every result points to you and you have to go to some huge effort getting stuff taken down and shit deleted from archives so stalkers can't find shit except for a private facebook profile and some old voter records from when you were briefly on the public voters register that were published online by a scummy  people checking company that won't take them down unless you pay them.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
your name is prob too common to matter so who cares
Right so if you ever become an admin I'll be sure not to ask you, thank you friendo.

google pops up some random actor, unless that's you all along
>___>

it's better than having a unique name where every result points to you and you have to go to some huge effort getting stuff taken down and shit deleted from archives so stalkers can't find shit except for a private facebook profile and some old voter records from when you were briefly on the public voters register that were published online by a scummy  people checking company that won't take them down unless you pay them.
Yeah you're probably right.

Still have to be aware of how much info you put out there and where. I remember when I had bet my mom she wouldn't find my Facebook profile one time, so she googled my name and the high school I went to and found my account here instead (which had that info. Idk what I was thinking). Even had a recent picture of me. Not doing that again, maybe.

That was a scary moment.
Quote by SGstriker

i wouldn't really mind these days, i'm not embarrassed or ashamed that this is just another social media outlet for me, like twitter or facebook. i don't make as many shit threads anymore,and my posts are way more level-headed now in comparison to when I joined. i was a real troll on these forums back in the day, I've chilled out tremendously over the years
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by neidnarb11890
are you kidding me I am waiting for people to find them & realize what an interesting & thoughtful person I am.

Fucking lost it.
Quote by The_Blode
^ a guy who works in my office browses UG on the daily. . .just tabs though. . .never actually seen him posting on the pit but I don't spy on his screen enough to notice. . .dude, if you're on here. . .it's not what it looks like hahahaha

Haha, Blodey!  How are you?

And how is Blode's coworker?

And if anyone is wondering you can just look me up, Steven Snipelfritz.  Or Stevie Fritz if you're looking for my hip new rapper name.

I just assume Joshua Garcia is a local celeb everywhere he goes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Hmmm, that's a tough one to answer.
My post are usually pretty deep and well thought out, so I can't imagine what it would feel like to be spontaneous and just shit post. I might give it a go some day and ask some of my friends to sign up and read my posts so I can feel what it would be like.
To be honest, I really just don't want family or coworkers to find out. Anyone else like old high school friends I'd be totally cool with.
Quote by SGstriker

There's a reason I legally changed my name from Slapsy McDougal to my current name last year.

Nobody will ever know.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Most of my friends know I shitpost on forums so that tells you how much of a shit I give about them finding my troll posts in the Pit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I ve deleted threads to that effect 
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Most of my IRL friends have better taste than that.

Most would probably be surprised at my behavior here. I am far cruder and sarcastic IRL.

Many people at work call me "Crazy Rob".
The same people also think my GF is crazy. So do I. It works for us. Having a crazy GF does have some nice benefits though.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 15, 2017,
I wouldn't be that fussed. I think my brother has an account because he's mentioned uploading tabs but I doubt he'd come here. 
I have nothing important to say
no way 

there's a reason i've never given anyone my real name on here
Sometimes people see I use UG and they're like oh I use UG too, they always only use tabs as far as I'm aware though.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i would not want that but it wouldn't be the worst thing ever

i know one or two people from real life have encountered my posts in the serious parts of the forum

i'd prefer being found on here by irl people than being found irl by ug people
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one