i want to know what you guys think about  

Jackson Soloist SLX

i like my guitars to be with low action and decent sound 

so any advices or suggestions will be more than welcome
Me likey Jackson's I own 6 of them all MIJ plus a 1989 MIJ Charvel.

Jackson does have a reputation for having fast necks, as for sound it depends on which model you get.

The Soloist SLX has Duncan Designed pickups which are hit or miss I have heard some decent ones as well as many that sounded sub-par, the Floyd Rose special is nothing to write home about either.

The guitar itself should have a good build/fit finish and a great neck and depending on how heavily you plan on using the tremolo the Floyd special it would suffice for a while and the Duncan Designed pickups may also depending on whether or not you have a decent quality amp, which is where 90% of your tone will come from a great guitar will not make a crappy amp sound good.

What kind of a rig are you playing through?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Jacksons are nice guitars to play. Action is something you set and the sound will depend on your amp. If you like the SLX, go for it.
i play some blues and thrash/heavy metal .. about the action i have ibanez rg 370dx made in korea the strings have a high action starting from the 12th fret , i did everything to lower that action but i just cant , im even thinking to change the bridge to special floyd rose maybe that will help
Quote by kimrock666
i play some blues and thrash/heavy metal .. about the action i have ibanez rg 370dx made in korea the strings have a high action starting from the 12th fret , i did everything to lower that action but i just cant , im even thinking to change the bridge to special floyd rose maybe that will help

It isn't going to help anything.

I don't think you've grasped an understanding of how to set up a guitar with a Floyd Rose style bridge properly. Have the studs used to raise and lower the height of the bridge reached the bottom of their travel?

I would not suggest checking this until you've loosened off all the strings and taken out the springs in the back of the guitar though. You need the knife edges that contact the bridge posts to be sharp for the bridge to stay in tune, and rotating those studs under string tension will grind away those sharp edges and the bridge will never stay in tune ever again.

If the studs have reached the bottom of their travel, then the remedy for that is putting a shim inside the neck pocket, the increase the angle of the neck relative to the body, so that the action can be lowered to the point of making the guitar more playable without fret buzz.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
i did like you told me , lowered the screwes i got a buzz , put them alil more up the action is high , im goina kill myself ,
I agree the issues you're having today should be resolved with a proper setup including nut and neck relief. 

As for the Jacksons, I'm a huge fan (own 2 currently) but would save my pennies for a Pro Series over an X Series, or more likely just buy a used Pro.  
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Tony Done the buzz in the low ones, kinda the first fret , but when i put the bridge alil high position the action is perfect all the way till the 12 fret ,
metalmingee im in denmark, its kinda expensive to set up guitars and i have no friends in here either,  but thanks for the advice i will save some cash for a pro serie then 
Quote by kimrock666
Tony Done the buzz in the low ones, kinda the first fret , but when i put the bridge alil high position the action is perfect all the way till the 12 fret ,

Coming from a person that has had similar issues to you - the LOW E open string buzz (I'm talking so slight you can't hear it over the amplifier). 

Your guitar is set up for thicker gauge strings... Put a thicker gauge, even 1 gauge higher and you will notice no fret buzz at all.

This worked for my LP and my Strat, may not work for you.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
kimrock666 there are a ton of resources online to teach you how to setup a guitar (many on this site) and YouTube. You may not want to tackle cutting a nut or crowning frets but neck relief, string action, and intonation should be easily doable.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .