Hello,
I'm having trouble solving a problem.
I have my Scarlett 2i4 with the RCA outputs on the back. From there I use a cable (2x RCA to 2x 6.3mm Jack) to go into the aux input of the Kemper. Here is the problem:

- I know the inputs work because if I plug in other things like guitar or keyboard they work (aux mix is turned up correctly)
- I know there is an output because when I connect my monitors it works
- I know the cable works because I've tried it somewhere else

What could it be?
Last edited by Jayerrr at Mar 15, 2017,
reverb66 Because that way I add one more step of AD - DA conversion.
The Line outs are balanced, the Kemper has unbalanced inputs
Quote by Jayerrr
reverb66 Because that way I add one more step of AD - DA conversion.
The Line outs are balanced, the Kemper has unbalanced inputs

The RCA jacks aren't balanced outputs. Just the 1/4" output jacks. 

Exactly what are you trying to do? Aren't the AUX inputs on the KPA just for blending in backing tracks?

From the manual:

Auxiliary Input
The Auxiliary Input function allows you to feed a stereo signal, such as  an MP3 player, into your Kemper Profiler to play along with it. In the  Master/Output menu, the Auxiliary Input is equipped with two controls: one to feed the aux signal to the main outputs, and another to feed it  to the Monitor and Headphone output separately. This allows you, for  instance, to add an additional monitor signal to your headphone output, while the main output stays unaffected. The auxiliary signal will not be  affected by the internal effects. You will need to purchase a special  cable which provides the stereo signal via two separate TS jacks. Plug the left jack into the Return Input and the right jack into the  Alternative Input. Use the Auxiliary Input control to adjust the level. 
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs