Hello phrendz

Let me say this really quick; I don't know if I should be writing this thread under "musicians talk" but it seems like the right place. Haha

So.. I've been playing guitar for a couple years now (4 I think) and after going through the beginning learners process and learning some of my favorite songs, I've been stuck in a rut where... Well, I don't know what else to learn on it. I'm not saying that I've learned it all, I sure as hell haven't, but every time I go to play guitar in my room, I just play the same stuff, the same songs all the time. I want to start learning new things so I can actually improve my playing. I'm not sure what else I should say about it, so if you guys have questions for me, in order to help me out better, go ahead and ask and I'll answer. I mainly play punk, punk/rock, and stuff like that. A lot of stuff like taking back Sunday, mcr, misfits, black flag, ramones, senses fail. That's the music that I like, so that's usually what I'll play. Anyway, I hope you guys can help me.
Thanks phrendz

Have a great day!