Which one is better for a beginner who never even saw a guitar?
What one has the better quality and what stays in tune better?
Both of them are pretty crappy guitars to be honest.

Are you located in the US? If you are, then get one of these:

http://www.rondomusic.com/product6799.html

Yours for $240. These guitars are astronomically higher quality than just about anything else you'll see in the same price range.

If you're not from the US, are you willing to go used?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE hi im not from the US and i searched for used guitars everywhere but there just aint cheap Les Pauls in my country people only sell Strats here :P
What's your budget?
What country are you located?
What shops are available to you?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by arwfcaafw1
T00DEEPBLUE hi im not from the US and i searched for used guitars everywhere but there just aint cheap Les Pauls in my country people only sell Strats here :P

In that case, I would probably save up some more to get an Epi LP Standard.

The LP100 is nothing more than a dolled up Special II that you'll find in a cheap starter pack. The only difference is the control layout. The Encore looks like essentially the same thing.

In my opinion, it isn't until you get an LP Standard that Epiphones are actually worth buying. You can get an Epi LP Studio which is essentially the same guitar without the cosmetic features for cheaper, but the cosmetic features do add a lot of value to the guitar and the Studio isn't very much cheaper than the Standard anyway.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE Yea i wold save up for a standard but there is a BIG problem for me.For every single hobby or thing i liked so far in my life i quitted cuzz i get bored really fast so idk if i will continue to play long enough so that i aint wasteing much money
Quote by markomaricgameogre
T00DEEPBLUE Yea i wold save up for a standard but there is a BIG problem for me.For every single hobby or thing i liked so far in my life i quitted cuzz i get bored really fast so idk if i will continue to play long enough so that i aint wasteing much money

I disagree.

If you get a poor quality guitar because you're afraid of losing too much money in case you quit playing, then that creates its own self-fulfilling prophecy, doesn't it?

A poor quality guitar is really going to hamper your progress as a guitarist. It won't play as nicely, won't sound as good, won't look as nice and generally won't get you as excited to play it than a better guitar would. Thus with a poor quality guitar, you're more likely to quit. And you're hardly going to get any of your money back when you come to sell it either, because nobody is going to want to buy a second-hand crap guitar.

When you're first starting out, it only makes sense to get the best quality instrument you can possibly afford. Don't worry about not being passionate about it. If you get a guitar that you really enjoy playing, that problem will take care of itself.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE i guess you are damn right But now i have to find a  Epiphone Les Paul Standard in sunburst.Does that even exist?

Absolutely. They come in lots of different sunburst finish styles.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/search?query=Epiphone%20les%20paul%20standard

I like Honey Burst, Dirty Lemon and Bourbon Burst the most.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE Damn it epiphone the sunburst is in the plus top pro. Well i saw Ace play a black guitar back in the dynasty era so black will be good too :P,btw what is the diference between a standard and a standard plus top pro?
T00DEEPBLUE Damn it epiphone the sunburst is in the plus top pro. Well i saw Ace play a black guitar back in the dynasty era so black will be good too :P,btw what is the diference between a standard and a standard plus top pro?

The 'Plustop' designation means that the guitar has a flamed maple veneer top. The regular standards typically come in solid colour finishes.

The 'Pro' designation means the guitar has Probucker pickups, which are a significant upgrade over the normal Alnico Classic pickups that Epiphone have been using forever.

Epiphone made an Ace Frehley model a little while back too. One in cherry sunburst with Dimarzio pickups and an older model in black. Those guitars were Les Paul Customs.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE Yea i saw those but they are shure way over my budget :P  but one day ill have it im shure of it and even if i dont play the guitar it will be mine But the ones that arent plus top are still good right?cuzz i cant get the 100 £  more for a guitar.
And btw i always see people talking about a guitar setup, do you maybe know does andertons make setups before they send the guitar to customers or do i need to do it myself?
(also idk what a guitar setup is so can ya describe it in short?)
Last edited by markomaricgameogre at Mar 16, 2017,
T00DEEPBLUE But the ones that arent plus top are still good right?cuzz i cant get the 100 £  more for a guitar.

The only difference is cosmetic. If you can live without having a pretty flamed maple veneer on your guitar, then you'll be fine.
And btw i always see people talking about a guitar setup, do you maybe know does andertons make setups before they send the guitar to customers or do i need to do it myself?
(also idk what a guitar setup is so can ya describe it in short?)

I wouldn't trust any guitar store to set up the guitar the way I like it. I set up all my guitars myself either way.

I heavily encourage anyone who owns a guitar to set it up themselves. No guitar store is going to know how to set a guitar up exactly the way YOU like it, and they charge you up the arse for the privilege. Not knowing how to set your own guitar up is a bit like buying a car and not knowing how to check it's engine oil. It's a fundamental thing to know how to do.

There are plenty of resources on google that show you how to set a Les Paul guitar up.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+set+up+an+Epiphone+Les+Paul
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Both of them are pretty crappy guitars to be honest.

Are you located in the US? If you are, then get one of these:

http://www.rondomusic.com/product6799.html

Yours for $240. These guitars are astronomically higher quality than just about anything else you'll see in the same price range.

If you're not from the US, are you willing to go used?

I just bought an Agile guitar, it's quite nice.