Poll: Have you ever unknowingly asked out a lesbian?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever unknowingly asked out a lesbian?
Yes
12 43%
No
6 21%
What's a lesbian?
10 36%
Voters: 28.
Yes, I'm sure it's happened to someone.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
The unbridled gamut of humans' capacity for empathy is astounding. Avert your gaze lest you be blinded by this performance of our innate good.
Hell, I've unknowingly boned a lesbian.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Hell, I've unknowingly boned a lesbian.
Doesn't count if she hadn't yet realized she is

I wonder if there's a fetish for the sex you're not attracted to.

Such as a lesbian who has a fetish for guys.

Could a gay guy have a fetish for lesbians?
That would bend my mind more than someone actually liking Journey.
Last edited by alexanderfark1 at Mar 15, 2017,
I have. I knew she was a lesbian. But the asking out part was unknowingly.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yea we were good as married in my mind

But married in my mind's no good :/
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I knowingly asked a lesbian out in high school. She wasn't out of the closet yet but didn't want to go to the dance alone, and I had been planning on skipping because I can't dance so I was free, so I went as her "date."

We spent most of the night making jokes, dancing badly, and checking out the rest of the girls. It was a fun night.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I started hanging out with this one smoker chick in my philosophy class in college and she ended up being a total lady lover, she was so cute tho.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

There was this girl in high school that I knew had a crush on me. I never acted on it and she turned lesbian a few months later.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
You guys i literally have the worst luck, when i start chatting to girls in clubs and start showing them my personality, they literally ALL make this weird face and say 'sorry im a lesbian'... happens all the time, i didn't know that many of them existed, what terrible luck!
Quote by Cardbored
There was this girl in high school that I knew had a crush on me. I never acted on it and she turned lesbian a few months later.

Fixed for great justice.

Or maybe childishness.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Okay story time I had two awesome friends both girls. We were pretty chill till i started developing feelings for one. i asked her out and found out she was a lesbian which was unfortunate for me. but not only that but she was dating my other best friend. i was caught in  whirlpool of teenage angty emotions.
No but I've also never met a lesbian that didn't go around telling the whole world she was a lesbian.  Dead fucking serious about that any lesbian i know made it a point to tell me they were within half an hour of meeting them. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
I saw her again today and received an uncomfortable smile. Smiles go for miles.

The only lesbian I knew wasn't a lesbian after a few pints.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
ive been asked out by a lesbian
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I asked a lesbian "What part of Lesbia are you from?"
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
wait wait wait

permission to act like a pedantic dick?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by chrismendiola
I have a source that she's not really a lesbian. That's just what she told you.

lesbianist here
Free Ali
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
No but I've also never met a lesbian that didn't go around telling the whole world she was a lesbian.  Dead fucking serious about that any lesbian i know made it a point to tell me they were within half an hour of meeting them. 

You know, if you met a lesbian and they didn't tell you, you wouldn't know it.

Unknown unknowns, little one.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I didn't even ask them out. I knew she claimed to be lesbian, but after I finished a public guitar jam session, she invited me to her house for the night and we smashed anyway.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
This thread is right out of 2007 era Pit, I love it.
My God, it's full of stars!