Wide midfield
1 8%
Libertarian
2 17%
Tadasana
0 0%
Voters: 12.
Page 1 of 2
Last book I read was The Tempest. Before that was Fahrenheit 451.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
"Hush Hush" by Steven Barthelme.
Before that, was"Babbit" by Sinclair Lewis.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Like the first tenth of Lord of the Rings
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by gonzaw
Plato's "The Republic"
I should read the other nine books I haven't read yet.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Road to Serfdom by Hayek on a suggestion. Disliked it. Before that, Lovecraft.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I read A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf & (finally) finished Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie ( steve_muse )
nice I just watched The Last Temptation of Christ & so I want to read the New Testament soon -- maybe read the Kazantzakis novel one day, too -- I'm not a believer, though. le sigh.
Getting Through Life with an Enormous Penis
My God, it's full of stars!
Deadhouse Gates - Steven Erikson
I have nothing important to say
In anticipation for the new series in May, I just recently watched all of Twin Peaks for the first time.
So yesterday I finished reading The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer.

Fahrenheit 451 was always one of my favorite novels.
Microbiology: 2nd edition and before that Beer: Tap Into the Art and Science of Brewing

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last book was Flat Land. 

I'm currently reading Gullivers Travels. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Firestarter by Stephen king
before that I read The Hunt Club By John lescroart
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Firestarter by Stephen king

That's a pretty good book. 

I love Stephen King. 
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
That's a pretty good book. 

I love Stephen King. 

I have quite the collection now, there's a local college library that has this little shop that sells used paperbacks for like 50 cents a pop. I've been picking up King novels from there for years, but I've been reading horror shit since middleschool. The first book I read of his was Pet Semetary.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Progress: ten reasons to look forward to the future

i need to read more

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by k.lainad
I have quite the collection now, there's a  local college library that has this little shop that sells used paperbacks for like 50 cents a pop. I've been  picking up King novels from there for years, but I've been reading horror shit since middleschool. The first book I read of his was Pet Semetary.

That's pretty cool they sell them so cheap.  Pet Semetary was a great book. My first book of his was The Green Mile. 
slowly making my way through infinite jest 

i dont know why i just stop reading it for weeks at a time and randomly pick it up again for a few days, it really is very good 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Waiting for Godot
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by Primus2112
slowly making my way through infinite jest 

i dont know why i just stop reading it for weeks at a time and randomly pick it up again for a few days, it really is very good 

I"ve had a few books like that and it wasn't that they were bad books I just would stop reading them for long amounts of time for seemingly no reason. 
If we count photobooks it was probably Masao Yamamoto's Tori.

I've been reading Nietzsche's Anti-Christ but some of his historical reference elude me, and while his points are solid (mostly) it's one long diatribe of sustained angst. What some write in a book, in ten sentences my ass.

Otherwise Ive most been dipping in and out of a few theory texts. Not really captivated by them right now.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 16, 2017,
The long earth, by Pratchett and Baxter.

About to dig into Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.
That or the book on translation studies I still have from college.
Reading Horus Rising by Dan Abnett again, because 40k is awesome.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
I am rereading one of my favorite Neil Gaiman novels called Stardust. 

In the movie they don't show the unicorn being beheaded but they do in the book which is whoa
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
A Confederacy of Dunces.

It's great, it parodies everything. Everyone gets the 'right' ending and the characters are easy to put into imagination.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Highway Code, a book clearly written for people without brains. The repetition is almost headache inducing.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Pymgy by Chuck Palahniuk
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
Pymgy by Chuck Palahniuk

The narrative approach fucked with my head so hard for the first couple of days reading that.
hahaha yeah me too. i was thinking in a russian accent for a while
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
"You're Darn Right It's Butch" by Tommy Bond. Biography of Tommy "Butch" Bond from "Our Gang/Little Rascals".
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Whoever Fights Monsters by Special Agent Robert Ressler
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

And Yet... A collection of essays by Christopher Hitchens.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Page 1 of 2