Page 1 of 2
I'm going to say Shawn Lane, Gary Moore, Chuck Schuldiner, David Gilmour, Jimi, Marty Friedman, Criss Oliva, Jason Becker, Tony Macalpine, Al Di Meola, 80s Yngwie, Vai, Satch, etc.
I quite liked the Paul Allender PRS. The old one with the thin neck and the gold pickups, not the redo
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Wangcaster
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I played a kind of chocolate brown Ibanez a year back with a stupid name that was a series of numbers and it was fantastic.. probably the best so far. I've played several PRS guitars and had a feel on a Mayones and they kind of fell short on satisfaction, although the PRS less so. Something about the way Ibanez string action and how the necks are just grippy enough clinches it for me.

If you mean actual guitarists, then all of them because 'feel' is a useless byword for 'not daring' in most cases.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Bill Cosby
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by soundgarden1986
I bet tina s feels pretty good

Sure, if you're into tails and tentacles.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can get a guitar with a fleshlight mount on. I bet that feels preddy gud.

FTFY
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by FrogstarWorldA
Sure, if you're into tails and tentacles.

What are you talking about when you said tails and tentacles. I hope you're not talking about personality. She's a great person.
Cause you met her right and aren't projecting your creepy ideas about what she is to people that give 0 shits about how much she gives you a boner?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Oh god don't start with the tina s shit again
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Cause you met her right and aren't projecting your creepy ideas about what she is to people that give 0 shits about how much she gives you a boner?

I don't have any creepy ideas. There are many people who've never even met Paul Gilbert in person, but they think he's a great guy because they've never heard of him getting into any feuds and having an ego. That's not a creepy idea. You are saying one of the stupidest and most pathetic things in the universe. I live very far away from France and I've never even met her, but there were great interview experiences about her and I've never heard of her saying anything offensive. You've never met her in person either. I swear I'm not going to do any weird. You must be some kind of cyberbully. Can you please stop saying stuff that you're saying now and just respect our opinions? You really are harassing me and I don't like that. Please leave me alone. I'm serious.
Paul is actually good though and Tina is shittier than your threads.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ElMaco
Oh god don't start with the tina s shit again

soundgarden1986 started it. You shouldn't hate on Tina.
For sure, we shouldn't hate on somebody that is only popular cause creepers like you want to eat her cooch.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Paul is actually good though and Tina is shittier than your threads.

Why are you hating on her? What's wrong with her? I bet you're jealous.
OP and his lil wiener when thinking about Tina S or whatever her name is

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm very jealous cause then I could have creepy guys like you fawning over me and defending me for things I don't need to be defended against.

Quote by Xiaoxi

He probably cries in a cupboard at night thinking about her and her feet
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
For sure, we shouldn't hate on somebody that is only popular cause creepers like you want to eat her cooch.

I don't. I'm just a fan.
I look forward to seeing you on perverted justice in a few years
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Xiaoxi

OP watching Tina S videos

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm very jealous cause then I could have creepy guys like you fawning over me and defending me for things I don't need to be defended against.

I'm not crying and I'm not thinking about her. I'm just a fan that admires the music that she plays. I'm not defending you. Can you just talk about something else?

He probably cries in a cupboard at night thinking about her and her feet
Quote by Xiaoxi
Are you quoting the best burns?

Good call.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by slapsymcdougal
OP watching Tina S videos

truepassion934

Can't you please stop with that already? If you keep doing that, then fuck you who say stuff about me. Stop and really quit.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I look forward to seeing you on perverted justice in a few years

I'm not going to pervert anyone. I swear I'm not going to.

Relevant
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Well this just keeps going on and on
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Page 1 of 2