Well, I mean they say don't meet your heroes so going to see Zappp shouldnt be a problem.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
zappp sent me a birthday card once

<3 zappp
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well, I mean they say don't meet your heroes so going to see Zappp shouldnt be a problem.
oh snapp
Quote by Masquirina
oh Snappp

FTFY
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sashki
Who is Tony (aka Tony)?
tony
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Zappp 4 POTUS
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

til the emoji is modeled after zappp
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
 For the past three days, speakers from different spheres covered topics  from AI and VR to ability Amy Schumer & Univision Reduce gun  violence 

This was a sentence?

SXSW is totally corporate now anyway.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Meet zappp, twenty-three years old.
Fed up with life and the way things are going, he decides to rob a liquor store.
But on his way in, he has a sudden change of heart, and suddenly his conscience comes into play.
Quote by whoomit
Meet zappp, twenty-three years old.
Fed up with life and the way things are going, he decides to rob a liquor store.
But on his way in, he has a sudden change of heart, and suddenly his conscience comes into play.

Dude nice
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by EpiExplorer
zappp sent me a birthday card once

<3 zappp

Pfft.
When I was modded I wasn't sure if I could handle all the tasks expected of me.
zappp flew over here in the UG helicopter and handed me a folded piece of paper and told me, "Whenever you're unsure about anything, just read this piece of paper".

You ARE Lisa Simpson was written on it.
i can finally show them my idears
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire