I do not listen to any new bands. I am wondering if they still use Marshalls. Do they? I stopped listening to new music in 2000 or 2001. Creed, Korn, POD, and others used Mesa Boogie. 
Yes bands still use marshalls.

lol
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
New metal typically will use more often Mesa, Orange, Peavey/a hot-rodded "Marshall type" amp, or modeling, rather than a pure Marshall. Look at bands moreso in the Hard Rock genere, though, and you'll see Marshall everywhere.
In the studio they all pretty much still use Marshalls, it just depends on what you listen to. Check out Chickenfoot - that's all Marshall. The Joe Bonamassa work in Black Country Communion. Maybe not much from the new line of Marshall, unless we're talking the PTP reissues, or whatever is left made in Britain.
Yngwie's tone suffered a lot lately since he moved to his sig. line and not his original Plexi's, just listen to the last 3 albums.
Quote by NostraHistoria
I do not listen to any new bands. I am wondering if they still use Marshalls. Do they? I stopped listening to new music in 2000 or 2001. Creed, Korn, POD, and others used Mesa Boogie. 

Creed & POD?  I didn't even know they used anything anymore besides government assistance.
I am not interested in old guitarists, such as Joe Bonamassa and Joe Satriani. 

Are there any new and young bands that use Marshalls?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by NostraHistoria
I am not interested in old guitarists, such as Joe Bonamassa and Joe Satriani. 
>Are there any new and young bands that use Marshalls?

One of my favorite bands use Marshall's, Volbeat.
I just listened to "Seal The Deal." I have not heard a song introduced by a solo in a long time. 
Quote by NostraHistoria
I just listened to "Seal The Deal." I have not heard a song introduced by a solo in a long time. 
was it pre-2001
Maybe. 
Quote by smb
was it pre-2001

No that album just came out at the end of last year.

Quote by NostraHistoria

That's a good song. But they have quite a few albums. And their style goes all over the place. Their music has roots in Thrash, punk, and Rock-A-Billy. They're really the only band I like that is on the "newer" end of the spectrum. There are other bands that still play together but have been putting out albums since the 70s/80s
A great many guitarists still use Marshall amplifiers and probably always will.  They have given us legendary tones, and they have proven themselves roadworthy for decades.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Are  there any young bands that are good these days?
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Are  there any young bands that are good these days?

Good question. I will follow it up with another question. Has there been any movement in music past 2001 that was as big as Grunge or Alternative?
Quote by NostraHistoria
Good question. I will follow it up with another question. Has there been any movement in music past 2001 that was as big as Grunge or Alternative?

I'd say hit or miss with no groundswell movement at all.  It used to be the young 18-22yo bands that were really fresh sounding with great songs and outstanding performances.  I just don't see that anymore.  Everyone is still in their BR or maybe doing another tired solo shred on youtube.  Where are the songwriters and live performers?
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Ha this is a good one. I'd have said 1993, but we can go with 2001. 
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Many, many bands still use Marshalls.

I'm personally not a fan of Marshalls though. I've just never got on with amps that are British-voiced. I much prefer the Mesa-y Soldano-y American-voiced amps.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I didn't come here for this pit-level shit. Come on GGnA, we are better than this
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by FatalGear41
A great many guitarists still use Marshall amplifiers
yeah

Quote by FatalGear41
and probably always will
strong words

wrong words also

Quote by dementiacaptain
I didn't come here for this pit-level shit. Come on GGnA, we are better than this
no, we're not
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
A lot of punk rock bands use Marshall.
For example Rise Against, SUM 41 or Green Day.
Quote by dementiacaptain

You and whose army?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by NostraHistoria

Of course. Its just all junk: Emo, Post-Hardcore, and similar genres. Basically all the the bands that Hot-Topic caters to.
Quote by dementiacaptain
I didn't come here for this pit-level shit.  Come on GGnA, we are better than this

have to agree. this thread started out dumb and hasn't improved any at all. we are better than this here (i'm all for a little fun but this has gone way off course and isn't productive at all)