Basically,
I want to see Metallica live in Hamburg on 29th March 3018. I told my dad about it, and he said that I won't get in under 18. I couldn't find any particular information about the concert and the minimum age.
I will be 16 by the time of the concert.
I just don't want to buy a ticket and find out I won't get in, or not buy a ticket, find out I'll get it, and there are no tickets left.
Would I be able to get in at 16 years old?
I've never been to a gig in Germany but usually unless it indicates an age limit then it won't be an issue. I went to my first gig at 15. It isn't like there are guys on the door checking IDs usually.

Also if the gig is in 3018, you will be 116 so it shouldn't be an issue.
I very much doubt there is going to be an age limit on a concert to see Metallica, check up with the ticket office you're unsure. I was 16 when I first went to see Iron Maiden, 17 going to my first weekend festival.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by Random3
I've never been to a gig in Germany but usually unless it indicates an age limit then it won't be an issue. I went to my first gig at 15. It isn't like there are guys on the door checking IDs usually.

Also if the gig is in 3018, you will be 116 so it shouldn't be an issue.

Actually, he should be around 1016 by the time that concert comes around. I guess I'd recommend cryostasis. I think the Cryonic Institute has some pretty affordable options:

That being - preserving human life as effectively and affordably as possible. Every penny we save is money that comes back to us as members to fund our own personalized local standby or to extend the promise of cryonic suspension to family and friends.  
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

I went to my first show when I was 13 and noone had problems with that. You'll be fine