are you a PUSSY who doesn't hold any strong beliefs?

Do you hold any strong uncertainties about stuff? Is there anything you think there isn't a right answer to, or that is just not something we can really know right now? Not just above vid but in general

Be reasonably skeptical but also slightly wussy and passive like a git that won't take a side below
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 16, 2017,
I definitely don't agree with you, but I can't confirm that my opinion is correct, so there's also a chance that you're right 
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Banjocal
BladeSlinger Do you have any strong feelings, one way or the other?

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I'm not sure I should encourage this sort of behavior, but on the other hand, you do have a right to express yourself.
Quote by Banjocal
BladeSlinger Do you have any strong feelings, one way or the other?

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by chrismendiola
yeah
wtf dude that is absolutely too aggressive and assertive a response, possibly.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
wtf dude that is absolutely too aggressive and assertive a response, possibly.

Lol that wasn't even my intention. I'm just saying that this describes me in a lot of ways.
Free Ali
Quote by Banjocal
Do you hold any strong uncertainties about stuff? Is there anything you think there isn't a right answer to, or that is just not something we can really know right now? Not just above vid but in general

I don't know...
Quote by chrismendiola
Lol that wasn't even my intention. I'm just saying that this describes me in a lot of ways.

calm down ya bolshie fudge muffin, I expect more of this behavior in the future
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by kalypto
some things are certain other things aren't so certain 

some things you know you know
some things you know you don't know
some things you don't know you don't know
Quote by neidnarb11890

in other words

some things
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I suppose I sometimes end an average number of sentences with the word probably, probably.
toasted slices of milk loafs are usually lovely and deliciously indulgent when you chuck some butter on there too
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I have strong feelings about Eric Andre being incredibly not funny unless you're 4/20 friendly.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I have strong feelings about Eric Andre being incredibly not funny unless you're 4/20 friendly.
yay now I have an excuse to post this!

edit:i-i-mean yes I possibly agree of disagree
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 16, 2017,
Quote by Banjocal
edit:i-i-mean yes I possibly agree of disagree

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I just want to say, I think it's really great you said "not funny" instead of "unfunny" when referring to comedy

the latter is an awful looking and sounding word that makes me cringe when I see it.

you're alright by me
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
MAYBE

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by theguitarist

the latter is an awful looking and sounding word that makes me cringe when I see it.

you're alright by me

Finally, somebody that understands me.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Banjocal

are you a PUSSY who doesn't hold any strong beliefs?

Be reasonably skeptical but also slightly wussy and passive like a git that won't take a side below

I think on a long enough time line nothing matters.
Quote by neidnarb11890

You forgot some things you don't know you know.
Quote by 33db
I think on a long enough time line nothing matters.

on a long enough tab line nothing else matters
e|--------------0------------|--------------0------7----7---------7p0---------|-0---------7--8----7h8/5--7--5p3/2-----------------|
B|----------0------0---------|---------0-------0------------0-----0-----0-----|-----------0--0-----------0---------5----5-------5-|
G|------0--------------0-----|-----0---------------------------0------------0-|-----0---------------------------------------5-----|
D|---------------------------|------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------|------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------0---------|
E|--0------------------------|--0-----------------------0---------------------|-0-------------------------------------------------|
Quote by NSpen1
on a long enough tab line nothing else matters
e|--------------0------------|--------------0------7----7---------7p0---------|-0---------7--8----7h8/5--7--5p3/2-----------------|
B|----------0------0---------|---------0-------0------------0-----0-----0-----|-----------0--0-----------0---------5----5-------5-|
G|------0--------------0-----|-----0---------------------------0------------0-|-----0---------------------------------------5-----|
D|---------------------------|------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------|------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------0---------|
E|--0------------------------|--0-----------------------0---------------------|-0-------------------------------------------------|

Trying to hard bro.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

GOD=DOG
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by hecks
GOD=DOG

I think everyone can get behind this
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Yes, I live in a constant state of fear from people who want to debate my opinions because they're probably prepared enough to win so instead I post memes haha :')

Also pretty sure we've had this thread before.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 17, 2017,
Quote by sashki
Admitting you don't know something and changing your opinions in light of new information are acts of weakness.

I never thought of it this way, I suppose you're right.
Possibly?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I sit on fences
They're quite good places to sit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by necrosis1193
I think everyone can get behind this

And what? Smell God's ass?
I think most questions (at least questions of greater consequence than personal preference) have a right answer and a wrong answer, either factually or morally. If you spend much time on the internet, you'll run into a lot of guys who think that seeing "both sides" of everything or declaring all answers the same makes them clever--these guys drive me nuts.
Death to Ovation haters!