Poll: Who is your favorite serial killer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who is your favorite serial killer?
Zodiac Killer
5 18%
John Wayne Gacy
3 11%
Ed Gein
5 18%
Ted Bundy
3 11%
BTK Killer
1 4%
Jeffrey Dahmer
4 14%
Other
7 25%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 2
Everybody has a favorite.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i just rewatched all of whitechapel so ima go jack
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Mc. Donald's.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Bundy. Scares the shit outta me. Cuz he's almost hyper-normal. The guy was a living David Lynch film.

Or Ted Kaczynski cuz I almost feel bad for him. He's a weird symbol of lost potential to me.
poll, john wayne gacy, because clowns are creepy af

THE ICEMAN is my favorite though, he's just badass and interesting, there's a movie based on his story as well.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by gonzaw
That one who didn't murder people. Yeah, that's my fav

you mean charles manson?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Rodney Alcala is up there on the list because he managed to go on the dating game in the middle of his killing spree.  thats just out there man. 
Zodiac. He managed to stay hidden until the 2016 primaries.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by mattedbird
 Rodney Alcala is up there on the list because he managed to go on the dating game in the middle of his killing spree.  thats just out there man. 

Yup.

As for the poll, I had to rep my hometown boy.  Jeffy D!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by mattedbird
Just learned this guy was born here in San Antonio TX, too.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Don't have a favourite but I'll mention Ed Edwards. It's alleged that he killed in a way that led to other people being set up for the conviction. That's diabolical in a successful Dick Dastardly fashion.
Dahmer, but Gacy is a close second. 

Honorable mention for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold...too soon?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by bjgrifter
Dahmer, but Gacy is a close second. 
>
>Honorable mention for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold...too soon?

They're spree, mass or rampage killers, not serial killers. All the same incident, you see.

On topic, Harold Shipman.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Ed Gein. Not really a prolific killer with a body count of only two (possibly three since there are unconfirmed speculations of him killing his brother), but his grave robberies are what makes him enough of a legend to have been the inspiration for some of the most iconic slasher movies ever.

Quote by bjgrifter
Honorable mention for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold...too soon?

They weren't serial killers though. They were what you call spree killers. The difference is that serial killers have a "cool down" period in between and each killing is an isolated event rather than a spree killing which is multiple kills over the course of one none-stop event or short series of events.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Fred & Rose West. It's a fucking mad story. I remember reading the wikipedia page regarding their murders at work and it proper freaked me out.

Got to be the worst killers from the UK. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
existence
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Charles Manson. He is a dancing LEGEND: [url="(Invalid video video code)]
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Ted Cruz
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by k.lainad
poll, john wayne gacy, because clowns are creepy af

THE ICEMAN is my favorite though, he's just badass and interesting, there's a movie based on his story as well.

is he really a serial killer though? Seems more like a hitman
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I have read extensivley about serial killers from several books written by a 3 guys in the FBI who are more or less credited with inventing criminal profiling.

In the late 70's early 80s they interviewed serial murderers/rapists in prison throughout the U.S. building a relationship with many of them and visiting and interviewing them multiple times to really get inside their minds and networked with forensic pyscologists to hone the art of profiling, fascinating stuff.

I can't say I have a favorite because it just seems wrong but one that really stood out was the Co-ed Killer Edmund Kemper. Kemper is very intelligent which makes him very frightening as a serial killer. He killed because he had mother issues eventually resulting in killing his mother after which he realised he had eliminated the source of his problems and quietly called the police from a phone booth and turned himself giving them his location and assuring them that he would offer no resistance when they arrived. In prison he occupied himself by studying mental illness to find out what caused him to go off the rails.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 17, 2017,
Quote by rich.bendall
Fred & Rose West. It's a fucking mad story. I remember reading the wikipedia page regarding their murders at work and it proper freaked me out.

Got to be the worst killers from the UK. 

Yes it's extra creepy when the killer has a girlfriend or wife that goes along with it.
But Harold Shipman beats them for sheer quantity.
Dennis Nilsen is a UK fave but H.H. Holmes wins it for building an entire murder machine and disguising it as a hotel
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Patrick Bateman

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
great grandpa was good 

fam had to change name to hetzler over it but its aight
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Page 1 of 2