I have an epiphone standard plustop pro and I use ernie balls regular slinky. For some reason the high E string doesn't sound warm like the other strings and after the 12th fret it's almost weak like. I use a vox pathfinder and a tonelab st. I normally play classic rock and blues.  
 Can you guys help out I want it to sound warm and not the thinny sound it has.
Last edited by Antariksh90 at Mar 17, 2017,
You need to be more descriptive than that. Are you describing fret buzz?

Is the high E string buzzing on every fret and the open note, or is it only buzzing on certain frets along the fretboard?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You need to be more descriptive than that. Are you describing fret buzz?

Is the high E string buzzing on every fret and the open note, or is it only buzzing on certain frets along the fretboard?

It's not buzzing. It sounds weak as in very thin compared to the other strings.  Like the other strings sound fat and warm. But the high E it's thinny sound.
Is this only while plugged in or also when unplugged?  If when plugged in, is it on both pickups?  Do you get a similar, yet diminished, effect on the B string?  Are you playing E standard tuning?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Is this only while plugged in or also when unplugged?  If when plugged in, is it on both pickups?  Do you get a similar, yet diminished, effect on the B string?  Are you playing E standard tuning?

It is standard tuning. Only when plugged in. I play on treble pickup mostly sometimes the other one. 
Antariksh90

Sounds like your string might be too high. Raising the pickup on that side should help. You can adjust the height using the screw on that side by the pickup cover. Keep track of how many turns you do in case you want to go back to your current setting. Changing the pickup height will change your sound a bit though. Since it'll now be closer to the high strings, they'll sound a bit more pronounced.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.