Hi,

So ive never tried recording anything using any software or such so thats why im asking you guys.

First of, im just recording to follow my progress and for training purposes only.

I have an iPhone 7 and both Slash AmpliTube and AmpliTube and an iRig.

I know i can connect my guitar into my iphone 7 and there is a way to record but can i somehow get some backing tracks into those softwares ?
And can i then record the backing track along with my playing ?
First off, I got an iRig last year and it has totally revolutionized my setup.  I even use it live, no longer carrying an amp to gigs and rehearsals.  I'm using the JamUP PRO app.  

I also use it in the studio from time to time.  Here is one project I used it on for a client.  Now, in all fairness, you're *also* hearing real mics on a real amp in a room.... but even the amp is a modelling amp, so.... haha.  In all, there are four rhythm guitar tracks - two takes right and left, with each one copy/pasted for a second track.  One of each pairing is the miked amp (used a combination of SM57 and Sennheiser MD421) and the JamUP Pro amp models (used the Marshall 800 model and the Randall Treadplate model).  I'm quite happy with how they turned out.

https://soundcloud.com/80smetalfan95/time-bomb-blonde-july-9

As far as software goes, there are many packages on the market.  Reaper is the best choice for anyone on a budget.  It has a pretty open-ended and very inexpensive license, and feature-wise, competes with the pro packages.  

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Try Garageband on iPhone, I think Amplitube might have some versions that let you record as well, but am not sure. AFAIK Garageband will let you import sounds (mp3, etc.) and you can also export finished songs out of it, a soloed track into quicktime, mp3, etc.
Update- 

If i record myself with my iphone - just recording the guitar sounds without backing track.
If i then download the backing track, can i combine my recorded guitar along with a backing track ?

So i get guitar + backingtrack + video? 

If yes, what program do i need ? Im guessing its a video program of some sort.
Try asking IK Multimedia tech support that, maybe something like the iRig will let you record guitar while you're capture video on iMovie or similar.
I usually record video on my camera or phone and audio on my DAW, then do the editing on PC, while I remove the audio from the cam/phone mic but use it to sync with the DAW audio as the hits of the opening bars match up.
JamUP app has a built-in multi-track recorder that can import tracks from your iTunes library.  

It could be your easiest, cheapest and best-quality solution.  

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.