Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Holodomor

Kulaks deserved it etc.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Armenian, because if you've got it(and by 'it', I mean bread), flaunt it(in front of starving Armenians)

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Armenian, because if you've got it(and by 'it', I mean bread), flaunt it(in front of starving Armenians)

didnt know tesla was such a cunt
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
didnt know tesla was such a cunt

He had a really good PR guy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I came in here hoping there was an option for white and ya didn't disappoint Stu.
Genocide: when your whole community gets slaughtered
White genocide: when your sister thinks John Legend is hot
Death to Ovation haters!
I was going to make a favorite architect of genocide mirror thread after the serial killer one, but this is good too~ thanks
holodomor because it never happened
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Does the Emu war count? If not for the dead emus, then for the Australians' egos that were brutally massacred.
McDonalds
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The Great Tissue Genocide -- a million potential unborn children damned to your bedside trashcan in a matter of minutes
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Well, if we're being reasonable here, we should choose the genocide in which the fewest people died.

I choose the Armenian genocide cuz it never happened  
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE