Hey all,
I recently purchased a new Line 6 Pod HD500x. I am trying to record and rehearse using my macbook. I am plugging the 500x usb into my mac and plugging my headphones into the back of the HD500x... for some reason the volume on my mac, especially when pressing the volume keys, is EXTREMELY loud, almost deafening. I already went into the system preferences and lowered the audio to almost barely audible. I cant hear the instrument and if I turn it up ever so slightly, it's like Im cranking a 100 watt tube amp into my ears.
What gives?
Also, how exactly does a setlist work, because my unit is not saving my setlists or bundles. It just says "User 1"
Thanks!
The volume of the Mac should be controlled using the master volume on the pod. Sounds like the patch level on the pod is too quiet. Try turning up the patch volume and turning down the master.
Quote by randefahey
The volume of the Mac should be controlled using the master volume on the pod. Sounds like the patch level on the pod is too quiet. Try turning up the patch volume and turning down the master.

Patch volumes are typically 90-100% volume..