sorry bout ur skin crawlin off yer bonez
Check out my band Disturbed
what have u become 
My God, it's full of stars!
don't tread on that sick breakdown
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Speaking of awful music, why has Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus been playing recently on multiple radio stations near me?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Speaking of awful music, why has Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus been playing recently on multiple radio stations near me?
I had this song stuck in my head the other day. Haven't heard it for years.

The end times are near
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I saw weetus in concert. Not proud. But the vocalist did feel the need to make a announcement that he is not a girl.
I guess it's better than vegan metal.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
This is so anus.

I keep thinking they're gonna say 'break from these chains of love', too.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Dreadnought

You have clearly offended God/a god.

To prevent this happening again, I suggest you sacrifice a pair of white bulls in the temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus.

In the interest of keeping costs down, I suggest you source them when you arrive in Italy, rather than transporting them from the US.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Dreadnought

I remember seeing Weezer at a festival 7-8 years back (maybe Leeds fest?) and you could hear people saying to each other "who are these guys?" "It's the Teenage Dirtbag guys!"

Then the crowd started chanting "Teenage Dirtbag! Teenage Dirtbag!" and then they played it.

Was pretty funny.

Edit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/weezer_adopt_teenage_dirtbag_as_their_own_song.html
Last edited by whoomit at Mar 18, 2017,
StewieSwan is a human case study on Poe's Law. 
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Rossenrot
Aggressive non-aggression

Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Banjocal
I had this song stuck in my head the other day. Haven't heard it for years.

The end times are near

Seriously. I can't get it out of my head after years of not thinking about it.

I'm gonna check IMDb to see if some piece of media I watched has used it recently.
Quote by StewieSwan
the comments are amazing btw

I shouldn't have done that, now I just want that band and its entire fanbase to burn already.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Dreadnought

hate the singer not the song 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
hate the singer not the song 

But what if the song is shit, like Teenage Dickbag?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
u guyz just h8 it cuz ur all statists.

statist scum.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Everyone has their opinions...just like assholes. I'm an asshole that likes the libertarian mindset, but in the setting that it serves better as an ideology than a political party. 

"Political parties aren't real parties." PJ O'Rourke

BroJob is a much better niche: Gay Deathcore.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Last edited by bjgrifter at Mar 21, 2017,
Quote by Dreadnought

I believe they're on some kind of retro 90s tour at the moment.
Quote by whoomit
I remember seeing Weezer at a festival 7-8 years back (maybe Leeds fest?) and you could hear people saying to each other "who are these guys?" "It's the Teenage Dirtbag guys!"

Then the crowd started chanting "Teenage Dirtbag! Teenage Dirtbag!" and then they played it.

Was pretty funny.

Edit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/weezer_adopt_teenage_dirtbag_as_their_own_song.html

Weezer is still awesome for doing that
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by FatalGear41
I guess it's better than vegan metal.
thats cause metal sucks but consider this

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i