Hey I need to get some gold locking tuning keys for my 95 LP studio. I liked the Shaler ones, just want this bitch to stay in tune better. plus way faster to string. What are some other good ones under 150 that will come in gold?
Locking tuners won't help your tuning issue (though it might make restringing marginally faster). 
The problem with Gibsons and tuning is almost never the tuners, but the nut (and the headstock design). 

The tilltback of the headstock and the directions that the strings have to take to get to the tuners usually results in the strings getting caught in the nut, especially if the nut isn't cut perfectly and if you don't have it lubed properly. Other guitars with "straight pull" headstocks don't have this issue. 

I've got stacks of Gibsons, but the LPs (in particular) that I play in scenarios where they have to stay in tune almost all have Floyds. And they stay in tune. 
Quote by dspellman
Locking tuners won't help your tuning issue (though it might make restringing marginally faster). 
The problem with Gibsons and tuning is almost never the tuners, but the nut (and the headstock design). 

The tilltback of the headstock and the directions that the strings have to take to get to the tuners usually results in the strings getting caught in the nut, especially if the nut isn't cut perfectly and if you don't have it lubed properly. Other guitars with "straight pull" headstocks don't have this issue. 

I've got stacks of Gibsons, but the LPs (in particular) that I play in scenarios where they have to stay in tune almost all have Floyds. And they stay in tune. 

Tell me what nut to buy, I'm aware of the angle of the strings from nut, but my tuners seem lose a bit and not accurate, wanted to start their first.
Just get your nut cut for the string gauge you use and keep it lubed so the strings don't bind.  You can spend $150 on Grover or Schallers but it won't do jack for your tuning issues.  I spent $30 for a skilled guitar tech to get my LP Studio dialed in and it stayed in tune great after that.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY