Hi! I've been getting these weekly updates from UG, where they inform me of the number views, votes and favorites my tabs get. I've tried looking around, but I can't seem to find where you can actually SEE the number of favourites. Does anyone know?
Has anyone else needed to cut away hard skin on your fingertips with a nail clipper, just because you've played that much?
There used to be a way in the UG Evo where it would show you the total favorites for that song, but I don't think anyone wants to go down that road again. Not sure it still works anyways.
So no.

But if you insist: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1673140
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 18, 2017,
Joshua Garcia thanks! I'm on my mobile right now, but I'll check it out later ๐Ÿ˜Š
Has anyone else needed to cut away hard skin on your fingertips with a nail clipper, just because you've played that much?
If you're on desktop you can click your IQ at the top right, and then click "contributions" or "submissions" or something.