I know Schecter used SD Pickups quite a bit but put their names on them (i.e. My old C1 had Blackouts, but said they were Schecters).
I also know they did use EMGs, but I THINK most of those were branded as EMG pickups (Hellraisers, Omen Elites etc.)

Was wondering if anyone knows if SD made the Diamond series pickups? Or what the Diamond Series most closely resembles if they actually made their own.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
No.

If they did, they'd be called Seymour Duncans. Coming equipped with Duncans holds far too much weight from a marketing standpoint to not explicitly state.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
No.

If they did, they'd be called Seymour Duncans. Coming equipped with Duncans holds far too much weight from a marketing standpoint to not explicitly state.

+1 exactly.

the only exemption to being SD or being branded is something along the lines of 'duncan designed'  they are trash though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Schecter makes and sells their own pickups. That said, I don't see people talking about them.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by Vinson
I know Schecter used SD Pickups quite a bit but put their names on them (i.e. My old C1 had Blackouts, but said they were Schecters).

No, it didn't. If the pickups said "Schecter" on them, they were not Blackouts. 

Anyway, Schecter's "Diamond Pickups" are their own in-house stock brand. Just like most companies have, for guitars that are being sold too cheap to warrant putting Duncans or EMGs in them. But, Schecter also makes extremely high end pickups in their USA Custom Shop in California, which they have been putting in several models over the last few years. Pretty much every review you can find of those pickups absolutely raves about them, and they're actually higher end than Duncans or EMGs, more comparable to a boutique brand like BareKnuckle, at least quality-wise. Also, pickups are what Schecter was originally known for, in the 70s, long before they got into making guitars. Their upgrade/replacement pickups for Strats and LPs in the 70s were highly sought-after, and many of those old models served as the basis on which the new ones are designed.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
the schecter pickups that came in my trad custom are actually pretty decent tbh.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
the schecter pickups that came in my trad custom are actually pretty decent tbh.

Not surprised. Schecter's Diamond pickups are definitely among the best for "stock" brands on lower end guitars. I would still be itching to upgrade them if I bought a lower end schecter, but they're already quite a step up from what you'd get from, say, Jackson or Ibanez.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6