I want to adopt kids.
1 2%
And/or either of the above options
7 15%
pffft lmao
24 52%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
Some days I think so, some day I don't. Adoption/childbirth aren't that different to me so either one.

The issue to me is establishing where I'm going in life much before making that choice. But kids are awesome and I look forward to it.
I should specify but by the first option I meant biologically

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I should specify but by the first option I meant biologically
if someone couldn't deduce that by context, their parents failed and he/she shouldn't have been born.

no kids for me

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ya
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
not particularly, but if at some future date I am actually in a relationship & my partner wants to have kids, maybe I would change my mind. I try not to think about it (because it reminds me of eraserhead).
I'm very open to it, but that's a decision to establish after I get in a relationship, not before. A team decision, if you will. I mention this every time we have this thread.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 19, 2017,
Isn't it apparent?

Ba dum feckin' tssss
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Caravan Palace, Vulfpeck, ELO

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
YES I can't wait

I'll be an "old" dad. Around 30 when we have our first
My God, it's full of stars!
Nah. I've never wanted kids. I don't like em. All the shit they do that people say is cute is just annoying to me. And considering I've been single for 5 years, I think I'm on a good track 👍
I'm already an uncle. That's enough kids in my life. I want to be stress free and focus all my energy on my music and actual career goals, I don't have time for more kids. I also want to save my money for retirement and have much to spare for traveling and eventual mid-life crisis AKA buying a Harley when I'm like 50 years old just for fun.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

nah just cause i dont want to.

the topic of whether or not i should (regardless of what i think is right) is an uncomfortable subject for me. a good example of why is the chaz's post about his roomate and an aptitude test for potential parents. if the idea is that you cant have kids because they'd be unwanted and not good enough and it's better they dont exist, that means that you are also unwanted and not good enough and that you dont deserve to exist. it's a slippery slope and this shit already eats at me all day lol.
Nah I like having money, sex, and time for myself.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Maybe. First I'd need to get a life and a long-term gf or whatever. 
I have nothing important to say
Really don't know tbh.

On the one hand, I'd very clearly be an awesome dad, but on the other hand, I really don't have very specific (long term) future plans, so it's very hard to make any sort of decision yet.
Quote by neidnarb11890
not particularly, but if at some future date I am actually in a relationship & my partner wants to have kids, maybe I would change my mind. I try not to think about it (because it reminds me of eraserhead).

yea
Free Ali
maybe when i'm like 60 
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
It's great to see so many pit dwellars have no desire to procreate, the world will be a better place
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I can barely look after myself.

Plus I don't think I could take the pain of childbirth with my delicate frame.
The thought of kids is great, but I feel like the reality would be Hell. Then again, I heard that Jordan Peterson said that "you must be a fool to not have kids" or something. He's smart, so I'm gonna listen him, but I doubt he'll change my mind.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
My youngest is 4, so LOL...too late.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Nah, I just want to splice my genes with those of a fire ant and loose the beast into the wild.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Nah, I just want to splice my genes with those of a fire ant and loose the beast into the wild.

Yeah that way your offspring will have a bigger d$$k.
Out of the question right now for basically all the reasons above me

But if I'm in my early 30s, and I have stable income, I have a really solid, understanding relationship with someone that is well attuned with me, and I become less insecure about the possibility of shitty genes, I could see myself being a kickass parent.
Page 1 of 2