I don't really engage in dares, but at parties (read: after a few drinks) I tend not to question things as much as I probably should.

Common example:
Person: "Drink this"
Me: "Ok"
"What was that btw?"
About the only daring thing I've ever done was let my friend burn my hand with a pencil eraser because I told him I don't yell when in pain and had to prove it.

Didn't make a sound. . Only reason he stopped was because he saw the skin tear away. Walked away with a nasty blister and this permanent scar.

In hindsight I probably should have demanded money. Coincidentally met a qt who did the same thing who said I had nice eyes but was taken.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 20, 2017,
I smacked a hornet between my hands when I was drunk for $20. fucker stung my palms. but it was worth it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I generally just tend to do stupid shit, no dares needed. Like this one time, my cousin got a whip as a joke gift for her bachelorette party, and I had my friends take turns whipping me for about 10 lashes. they weren't skilled enough to cut me open, but they sure left welts. Another time, I took all the wasabi people didn't want and snorted some of it and ate the rest in one bite. Wanted to puke, didn't.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dares are inherently dumb. For proof see the UGLY Truth or Dare thread.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I shot a wasps nest with a BB gun when I was a little kid. Probably the dumbest dare I did growing up, it was on my friends porch. Those fuckers flew out of there and had a spaz attack, luckily nobody got stung.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Any dare is a dumb dare. Why agree to doing something embarrassing on purpose? Just choose Truth and then lie.

Jk jk fun matters etc