What the fuck is this bullshit? It used to be free to view any tab I wanted on the website, now you want me to pay a subscription for something as simple as a combination of numbers. Why?!
proofs?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not sure what site you're on but it's not on UG.
Unless you mean UG Pro or the app, but that's optional.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 20, 2017,
Quote by BlubberGeetar
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Just you being an idiot, I assume
You probably just need a new amp, that should fix the issue.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If you post a video so the staff can assess your chops, you'll be given free access to tabs that are playable for you.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by k.lainad
You probably just need a new amp, that should fix the issue.

I haven't used the UG forums in years. I come back to check it out, and of course, among the first things I see is the unholy, immortal meme. It must be getting close to a decade old? I'm not sure if I blame UG, or Guitar Center...

edit: Looks like it's more like *a* year. Still, though...
Last edited by herby190 at Mar 20, 2017,
Quote by herby190
I haven't used the UG forums in years. I come back to check it out, and of course, among the first things I see is the unholy, immortal meme. It must be getting close to a decade old? I'm not sure if I blame UG, or Guitar Center...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Did you try unplugging your computer and plugging it back in after 30 seconds?
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/