David Rockefeller, the banker and philanthropist with the fabled family name who controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world even longer as he spread the gospel of American capitalism, died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/business/david-rockefeller-dead-chase-manhattan-banker.html

inb4 illuminati
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

wow this guy is like if you let Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark merge lives and let them each live to 101
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Lardo, any Rockefeller conspiracies you've been holding on to that you'd like to unleash?
Quote by TheChaz
Lardo, any Rockefeller conspiracies you've been holding on to that you'd like to unleash?

Executive Order 11110

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The Rockefeller's are like America's royal family in that they are loaded as fuck!
Quote by Nero Galon
wow this guy is like if you let Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark merge lives and let them each live to 101

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D._Rockefeller

His grandfather (John D Rockefeller) lived to be 97 and this was back in the 1930's. I'm convinced now that his family must literally make deals with Satan.
Well he did go through something like 7 heart transplants. There is no evidence confirming nor denying that they weren't taken from people that were still alive during blood cult Bathory rituals
The Rockefeller conspiracies are all wrong. He was just a pawn who bowed to the Bogdanoff twins.

I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Mar 20, 2017,
People like that are pretty mythical. What is life like for them? So many daily worries and trivial pursuits never affect these dynasties.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
People like that are pretty mythical. What is life like for them? So many daily worries and trivial pursuits never affect these dynasties.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I read somewhere a year and a half ago or so that one rich guy was able to meet what you would consider an "elite" (1% of the 1% type or whatnot), and he had this undeniable presence to him. Apparently they were eating dinner when he found out someone close to him died, forget who, but the person made some calls to set up the logistics of the funeral in a totally neutral, calm tone. Then after the calls were made he grieved and weeped. Not good or bad thing, but just is. Thought that was kind of interesting and remembered it.
Control is an illusion.  Sure, power is a tool, but we're all still animals using tools with our hands.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 21, 2017,
Quote by JackSaints
The Rockefeller conspiracies are all wrong. He was just a pawn who bowed to the Bogdanoff twins.

Quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE