I recently bought a line 6 firehawk that I love THE SHIT out of. It sounds amazing for what I wanted (megadeth and metallica tones) through my jbl headphone, but sounded terrible through my fender concert combo amp. I decided to just play with headphones for now, but i want to play a medium sized venue in 2 months, and so i need to think kinda quickly. I want something that is going to dliver the sound vlearly with all of the high and low frequencies, and I need it to be loud. The thing is, i cant really spend more than 400$ with all the new gear I've boughten lately. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Would that work? Im sorry but this would be the first show. thanks for actually telling me and not letting me run around like a fool😀
On the other hand, it *would* be entertaining to let you run around like a fool.    

Just sayin'. 

FWIW, you should be able to buy a full-range powered speaker  (google Carvin PM12A for an example) as well. 
If you plug into the venue's PA, you'll definitely want to scope that out with their sound guys well in advance of your gig and make sure that 1) they're ready for you and everyone has the right cables and 2) you like the way it sounds. Adjustments can be made, but you don't want to be doing it the night of the gig.
Quote by PSimonR
Did you try plugging the fire hawk into the return input on the back of your Fender? 

You're still looking at a very specific-sounding speaker/cabinet.  It'll make sound, but it's unlikely to match what you're used to if you've been using headphones or if you run things out directly to a PA. 
Quote by dspellman
You're still looking at a very specific-sounding speaker/cabinet.  It'll make sound, but it's unlikely to match what you're used to if you've  using headphones or if you run things out directly to a PA. 

True, but may not sound as bad as it would going though the pre-amp with too much signal. I would not expect it to sound "terrible". A full range powered speaker, one that can be used as a wedge monitor for larger gigs, is the best idea, as you say dspellman.