Couldn't leave GC VA Beach without it once I saw it. I was jones-ing for the 2017 Standard in Blueberry Burst, but I saw this guitar hanging next to it and asked to see it as well. Feels awesome and the workmanship is incredible.

Unlike the other 2017 Standards, the LE doesn't come with the tuning system. Instead, it has gold Grover locking tuners.

The Burstbucker Pros sound excellent and it has push pull for coil split, phase, and a blow switch.

I'll do a video later. Was too busy jamming to set up the sound capture.
very nice lester right there.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Having one heck of a time getting spec's on some of the stuff. This run was very limited (though I have not found a number yet). There is just one used for sale from on Reverb and one new on Guitar Center for full retail. That's it that I could find via google. There is a very obscure page on Gibson's site and Wildwood guitar got a handful that Greg Koch showed in a series of 4 or 5 videos. Definitely worth holding onto.
Rarity isn't a big thing these days, particularly since Gibson is forcing the issue with a "limited run" every 15 minutes. 
Semi-custom shops are cranking out a "one-off" every single guitar they make (Carvin, Strandberg, etc.), so don't get too excited about "limited." In a lot of cases it simply means no one else wanted one. 2015s weren't all that well received overall, so it's not likely there'll be a collector run on them. 

But it's a very nice guitar and congratulations. 
Quote by dspellman
Rarity isn't a big thing these days, particularly since Gibson is forcing the issue with a "limited run" every 15 minutes. 
Semi-custom shops are cranking out a "one-off" every single guitar they make (Carvin, Strandberg, etc.), so don't get too excited about "limited." In a lot of cases it simply means no one else wanted one. 2015s weren't all that well received overall, so it's not likely there'll be a collector run on them. 

But it's a very nice guitar and congratulations. 

It's more about the fact that there's so few available on the market. Had they been undesirable, they wouldn't necessarily been held onto, but traded away or sold for better gear. This 2015 model is definitely not like the others in that it doesn't have the wider neck or the mini-tuners (both of which are the biggest complaints overall for that year). Time will tell if the market is due to numbers or that their users want to keep them.

Thanks, btw.