sweetwater sent me a couple of these gravity sunrise mini 3s, apparent they are $5 a piece, they are pretty awesome, love using them for bass. anyone else try these?
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I use the 4mm sunrise big mini. with the unbuffed edges. They are 10. Great picks.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I use V-Picks for bass, 2.5mm or something, it is about the thickness of a beer bottle. Played 2 years on bass with just one pick and still cut my bass parts with it. Worst case - you just take a file and polish up the edges
I still don't know why dunlop or someone hasn't come out with a mass produced acrylic pick yet.
My guess would be a lack of demand/profit for doing it. 

Otherwise they would I would assume.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by romeozdistress
sweetwater sent me a couple of these gravity sunrise mini 3s, apparent they are $5 a piece, they are pretty awesome, love using them for bass. anyone else try these?

I use Gravity's Razer Standard in a 2mm. Six bucks. In fact, Rob Chapman has a *signature* pick at Gravity that turns out to be the Razer Standard in 2mm in a darker color.  I'm dying to try Gravity's "gold" picks, but they're about $30 each in that format, and I haven't yet gotten up the interest...
Quote by dspellman
I use Gravity's Razer Standard in a 2mm. Six bucks. In fact, Rob Chapman has a *signature* pick at Gravity that turns out to be the Razer Standard in 2mm in a darker color.  I'm dying to try Gravity's "gold" picks, but they're about $30 each in that format, and I haven't yet gotten up the interest...

The golds use a sort of high end soft plastic material similar to red bear or blue chips. I honestly don't think they are as good as the acrylic.
Quote by AcousticMirror
The golds use a sort of high end soft plastic material similar to red bear or blue chips. I honestly don't think they are as good as the acrylic.

I'm going to be heading up that direction in the next few weeks; might arrange to drop by and see one in person. I *think* he was at NAMM, but several of the Dean Girls fogged my mind.
I have a 3mm Gravity Sunrise Mini. I love the feel but the tone isn't that great. It was much better than regular picks but something was missing. Now I use a 2.5mm Chicken Pick Badazz. It doesn't feel as good but it sounds so much better. I'm planning on getting a shredder soon. I just wish they had a wider selection. I would love a smaller and thicker Badazz. Chicken Picks are a little more expensive than Gravities but they're well worth it.
All of this talk about acrylic picks and here I am with my Max Grip Carbon Fiber Jazz III's.

Winning.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
All of this talk about acrylic picks and here I am with my Max Grip Carbon Fiber Jazz III's.

Winning.

Pfft

Jazz IIIs are so 2012.

I use a pick made of moonrock and it improved my tone like a million percent and now I can sweep
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Jazz IIIs are so 2012.

And Les Pauls are so 1952.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
And Les Pauls are so 1952.

I know you're jealous cause you're missing a few inches off your cutaway but man, its getting sad now.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I know you're jealous cause you're missing a few inches off your cutaway but man, its getting sad now.

I will make a very concerted effort to squeeze it into every possible conversation.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I will make a very concerted effort to squeeze it into every possible conversation.

I mean, its pretty ugly.

Hard to ignore so I don't blame you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean, its pretty ugly.

Hard to ignore so I don't blame you.

The original horn had melted away from my tears.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The original horn had melted away from my tears.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Its very sad truth indeed that such an instrument is far superior to the very one it's copying.

I need to stop now this is getting too off-topic.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
H4T3BR33D3R
Its very sad truth indeed that such an instrument is far superior to the very one it's copying.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll get your money back when you spend 2 years finding somebody who will pay a premium for a copy when you upgrade to the real deal
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
This fight shall continue in the LP thread.

Sure thing,

Let me know when you get a Les Paul so we can start the debate.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Back on topic of $5 picks. I love the V picks I have used and they wear great. I still have a few but I don't use them much because they are clear and if you drop them, they can be hard to find vs. a colored pick. 

The V-picks Stitchblade is a full size pick with a point like a Jazz III. They work great and the point lasts a long time.