Page 1 of 4
Yes. You heard me. All of you suck. Why?

You're all stuck in zombie mode. Snap out of it.

I guarantee 100% of you will put more effort into arguing with me than you put into anything else in your life. Back that up by posting what you are most passionate about. I don't give a fuck what it happens to be about, I just want to see that somewhere in the world, there are people that know how to try their hardest and are doing their absolute best trying to be the best that they can be.

https://soundcloud.com/jessecarpenter0/panda-express

Listen to this shit. Who else is shredding like me right now? In the real world, you've got Feodor Dosumov from Impact Fuze. Great guitarist, I study him all the time. Daniel Davidsen from Jazz Kamikaze. Another great jazz fusion guitarist. He could do that. Tony MacAlpine, guitarist from CAB probably knows enough tapping licks to pull that off. Tosin could play it if I tabbed it out for him, little bitch never takes a solo like a man and make one up on the spot.

Point is, my heroes could play what I play because they're the ones that taught me what I know, but none of you, or anyone else I have ever met or ran into or seen on YouTube is doing anything close to what I am doing. Why? Y'all don't try hard enough. Think hard enough. And definitely don't spent enough time with it. I think about this shit all day every day. I draw diagrams in school. At work. In the shower.

Post something impressive. Otherwise I'm just gonna continue to think humans are just pathetic. Don't even bother talking about me. You know damn well you aren't gonna convince me otherwise. Talk about yourself. This is about you. Go ahead. Post your silly joke replies. Make it look like you're too cool to care. Wow such cool. This guy is too cool to care.

Just insult me. That'll work lol. Closing my thread is gonna really get me too. That'll show that bully sgtpeppers.

Humor me.
Technically impressive, musically shit.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
boring
can't mosh to it
can't chill to it
can't dance to it
can't lift to it

edit: I feel that way about nearly all technical guitar stuff though.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Post 1: stupid post. 10/10 original. Don't try to be original.

Post 2: don't feel content. That's pathetic. I suppose you just like playing easy mode? Easy women. Easy friendships. Just enough to get by. What a dude.

Post 3: you were supposed to avoid too cool to care. You just look dumb. You obviously cared enough to show that you didn't care lol come on man.

Come on people.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Post 2: don't feel content. That's pathetic. I suppose you just like playing easy mode? Easy women. Easy friendships. Just enough to get by. What a dude.

I feel content, not pathetic. You know what's pathetic ? Your assumption.
Pathetic is letting life tell you what to do. Look at you. You're putting more effort into arguing with me than into doing something as simple as showing the world you're not a little bitch and prove that you are a fucking beast at something. Anything.
He's right. For too long I've lived my life on autopilot, avoiding confrontation and doing the bare minimum to get by. I can't allow myself to drift through life, bending to the will of outside forces. I determine my own fate. It's time to put aside the excuses and take control of my life. It's time for me to make my own decisions.

I have decided not to listen to your shitty album.
Bbbuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Damn I should go to work and bathe in the metal coolant to help with those burn wounds.

How would you know my album was shitty if you haven't listened to it yet? Or is it shitty because you know that if you don't call it shitty it might actually end up being awesome. Hmmmm?

Youre like a snail on the sidewalk at night. I feel bad when it crunches but like wtf are you doing on the god damned sidewalk at night moving 0.003 mph???
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Pathetic is letting life tell you what to do. Look at you. You're putting more effort into arguing with me than into doing something as simple as showing the world you're not a little bitch and prove that you are a fucking beast at something. Anything.

You're doing the same right now. Actually, you're the one who made this thread. We're at the same level, or, according to your logic, you even are below me for the time you're spending here.
Is this gonna be one of those threads where you ignore genuinely decent responses and just argue with the "100%" of users that will put more effort into arguing with you than they put into anything else in their life?
I read all the posts. in fact, I read them before they happened. It's all too predictable. It's kind of scary. It's like when people "accidentally" get pregnant. How is that even possible? You came inside someone and thought that it was going to be ok? Is that REALLY an accident or are you just retarded?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I read all the posts. in fact, I read them before they happened. It's all too predictable. It's kind of scary. It's like when people "accidentally" get pregnant. How is that even possible? You came inside someone and thought that it was going to be ok? Is that REALLY an accident or are you just retarded?

wtf?

are you doing okay?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
nah fam you're either mentally deranged or retarded

the sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on and stop being an obnoxious little shit
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
that was fucking garbage
Check out my band Disturbed
The fact that I don't see my "peers" trying their best makes me angry. How would you feel if you were trying way harder than everyone else, doing exactly what you need to be doing, yet, you are in the EXACT spot they are in and they aren't trying at all?

There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

I actually expected someone to be like fuck you sgtpeppers, I'm not a little bitch. Here is me solving a rubix cube in 12 seconds. Or here's me doing a bunch of sick yoyo tricks. Here is a hand crafted wooden jack skellington I made out of bubinga.

I would rather my friends be my heroes than my heroes be my friends but y'all suck. It's a total disappointment. I can't count on anyone to do anything. It wouldn't be so bad if I knew people were too busy trying just as hard as me to be the best, but it's not even like that. People just don't give a fuck.
Options:

1) jrcsgtpeppers is mentally unwell and needs professional help, probably as soon as possible
2) jrcsgtpeppers is one of the most persistent trolls I've ever come across
3) jrcsgtpeppers is 9 years old and/or tripping balls
4) jrcsgtpeppers is an ethereal being of holy perfection, sent from a higher dimension but cursed to walk among mortals who are physically incapable of understanding him, yet he's so awesome that he tries to save us from eternal damnation anyway, knowing he'll never succeed
5) jrcsgtpeppers is just really, really shit

I genuinely don't know which it is at this point.
Peppers, you remind me of my sister.  Who has autism.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Otherwise I'm just gonna continue to think humans are just pathetic.

So what are you, a shredding giraffe? 
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Maybe I just think y'all suck and wish it wasn't so. It makes life boring. When I was 9 years old I didn't give a fuck about music or the guitar or music theory or any other instrument. I just tried my best. Played baseball. I actually hit homeruns when I was 9. Won the homerun derby. I didn't go on the internet and complain that nobody else was trying as hard as me, because in sports, talent is equal to success. In music, anyone is entitled to their opinion and my tasty licks are just too technical and you don't know how to dance to it.

It's a bunch of bullshit. Now, in sports, anyone can talk shit, but when you get your ass whooped in 21, you look like a little bitch. But y'all don't even try, so it's fucked because you get to talk shit and not try.

That's fucked up. My licks are tasty. I should have some fans by now. Steve Vai has fans. But instead I just have haters and people that are just too "content" to care.
I fucked my wife this morning, I came, she came, it was righteous.

Winning?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
my tasty licks are just too technical and you don't know how to dance to it.
Tempted to make a video of me trying to dance to them just for the sheer irony.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Steve Vai is lame. He's way too good to be playing the music he plays. I'm just jealous of his fans and his collar bone piercings.

You are married, you've already lost. You just couldn't live the rest of your life with the girl you love without making your friendship a liscensed government contract. You even bought her a ring to say bitch I spent money on you don't leave me. Now you brag about "fucking her" and think I am supppsed to be impressed? Stick with the yoyo tricks. They require more finger dexterity than your wife.
Jrc even if you actually have that drive that your posts hint at, you need to deflate your ego a little and have patience. And respect (or pretend to respect) your audience even if they don't understand. Have you started standing up while playing at shows yet?

Edit: actually I just read what you just posted and you know what, you don't deserve someone trying to be nice to you. Have fun seething over Vai and other peoples Vaives
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Mar 21, 2017,
If you really want my 2 cents, I think you're just really whiney that people don't appreciate you as much as you appreciate yourself and need to vent (aka this thread). And it's like,

get over it man lmao, besides family and loved ones, nobody really cares that much about anyone. Especially not on an internet forum.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 21, 2017,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Steve Vai is lame. He's way too good to be playing the music he plays. I'm just jealous of his fans and his collar bone piercings.

You are married, you've already lost. You just couldn't live the rest of your life with the girl you love without making your friendship a liscensed government contract. You even bought her a ring to say bitch I spent money on you don't leave me. Now you brag about "fucking her" and think I am supppsed to be impressed? Stick with the yoyo tricks. They require more finger dexterity than your wife.

You assume I bought her a ring, and that this was a mutual agreement. My wife is my my servant. She lives only to serve my whims. As does everyone I come into contact with.

I need not even shred to have others worship me. Every note I pluck is so perfectly crafted, all who hear preach of my greatness.

YOU are weak. YOU are pathetic. Putting in so much effort. Don't you understand? You are BORN great, or you are never great.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I think you all just suck. It's pretty simple. I think most people suck. The people at the bars are suck. The slutty girls that go to clubs and hit on dudes that just want sex suck. They also suck. The dudes suck. Girls suck. It's a combination of low intelligence and no skills.

It makes life boring. I don't want people to suck. But they don't learn from watching and not enough people are watching to learn.

I gotta say something. Think of all the highly advanced civilizations out there in the universe that would make all of us look like a joke. Doesn't that inspire you? Do you like being a guitar player and watching douchebags like me make fun of you, but you can't do anything because you don't try? Think of all those atheletes with all the ladies. You don't have those ladies because you suck. You don't try.

I never judge anyone. I say you suck because you don't try. Like Steve Vai, I think you could easily be cool, but you pierced your collar bones and only wrote one good song and make stupid faces all the time. You were cooler before you got famous and wore normal clothes.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I gotta say something. Think of all the highly advanced civilizations out there in the universe that would make all of us look like a joke. Doesn't that inspire you?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think you all just suck. It's pretty simple. I think most people suck. The people at the bars are suck. The slutty girls that go to clubs and hit on dudes that just want sex suck. They also suck. The dudes suck. Girls suck. It's a combination of low intelligence and no skills.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I never judge anyone.
Free Ali
Look Peppers

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Joshua Garcia
If you really want my 2 cents, I think you're just really whiney that people don't appreciate you as much as you appreciate yourself and need to vent (aka this thread). And it's like,

get over it man lmao, besides family and loved ones, nobody really cares that much about anyone. Especially not on an internet forum.

No. When I was younger I use to love and care about EVERYONE. Everyone was my friend and we all got along. It wasn't until I grew up that people started sucking. People must have really not enjoyed high school or something because after middle school, everyone got soft.

It's hard to care about people that don't try anymore. People that fall asleep thinking about something great. Wake up early because they gotta keep trying. There's no passion. It's all good. Y'all seem perfectly content. Jrcsgtdouchebag signing out.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No. When I was younger I use to love and care about EVERYONE. Everyone was my friend and we all got along. It wasn't until I grew up that people started sucking. People must have really not enjoyed high school or something because after middle school, everyone got soft.

It's hard to care about people that don't try anymore. People that fall asleep thinking about something great. Wake up early because they gotta keep trying. There's no passion. It's all good. Y'all seem perfectly content. Jrcsgtdouchebag signing out.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Jrcsgtdouchebag signing out.

Thank god.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
wow :prayer: :suckdick: please teach me :pray: :love: :daddyplease:
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
im better than you are peps
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 4