Page 1 of 2
Well I've stressed myself the fuck out. I know we have a sound off/hug/whinge thread but I thought instead of complaining we could post shit that helps us relieve stress. 

Anything goes: music, videos, games, fluffy creatures. Whatever chills you out.

To kick things off...

It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Now this thread sounds like a jam:

Good vibes
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The pit needed another music thread besides good music 2017

Good vibes all around
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by slapsymcdougal

Capybara are chill as f*ck. Just Google "capybara with other animals.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Mar 22, 2017,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Good vibes

God damnit I love this song.  It's the reason I got into Les Pauls after being hardcore Strats for years.  The live version with Dicky and Andy Alehdort is nuts.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Good vibes
huu

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by JustRooster
God damnit I love this song.  It's the reason I got into Les Pauls after being hardcore Strats for years.  The live version with Dicky and Andy Alehdort is nuts.

The Dickey songs are always chill

The Dickey and Derek version is killer.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I know most people's thing here isn't the blues but I've been listening to this lately, from Cowboy Bebop. I just love the simplicity of it, harmonica and percussion. That's it. The whole Cowboy Bebop OST is excellent.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I know most people's thing here isn't the blues but I've been listening to this lately, from Cowboy Bebop. I just love the simplicity of it, harmonica and percussion. That's it. The whole Cowboy Bebop OST is excellent.

That's what I love about this tune actually. You might dig it:

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by whywefight

I never really got into The Antlers, but, damn, this song

---

This entire album basically:
https://vividrecordsuk.bandcamp.com/album/shimmering-technicolour-nightmares

This soothing beast of a song:
https://champsofficial.bandcamp.com/track/pretty-much-since-last-november

This weeb thing:

This equally soothing beast of a song:

Will probably post more tomorrow.
Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

this video makes me pretty sad tbh

I've seen his son play in his band (Law) and he's pretty good. sorta sounds like his dad, only more aggressive.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Hey, this thread has 420 views!

...Oh no. I ruined it.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
I don't always relieve stress by chillin out sometimes I purge it with some violent music while relaxing!

Here is one of my go to tunes for purging stress:

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 23, 2017,
If I decide to go the chill route this one works great in fact the entire Jar of Flies album works for me.

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by seventh_angel
I never really got into The Antlers, but, damn, this song

---

This entire album basically:
https://vividrecordsuk.bandcamp.com/album/shimmering-technicolour-nightmares

This soothing beast of a song:
https://champsofficial.bandcamp.com/track/pretty-much-since-last-november

This weeb thing:
qXXbTwL79R0

This equally soothing beast of a song:
K-cjympchLU

Will probably post more tomorrow.
The captured sound of summer whimsy.

Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by 剣 斧 血
The captured sound of summer whimsy.

I love that song!

Mungo Jerry king of the sideburns
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
summer days vaporwave futurechill funkzone video
I like this one!

Much better than my smartassed answer
Page 1 of 2