Hi, I've been planning on buying a new amp for quite some time now, and my choose now stands between a Fender Blues Juniour first gen and a Bugera V22 Infinitum. I play mostly blues and some jazz, so what do you think I should go for? I get them both for around 200 bucks. The Blues Juniour is 10 years old, and the Bugera is almost brand new.

Thanks!
Assuming this isn't a trick question, Blues Junior.
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
If it's in good condition and serviced, Blues Junior. If not, save up some more money for a new Blues Junior.
ive been looking at the fender jr pro and the blues jr, want a non metal amp for my white stripes/black keys style stuff. let us know what u end up doing.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
BJ for Blues and Jazz

See what I did there
Seriously, a BJ for $200 is a slam dunk if it's not all blowed-up or left out in the rain.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Well, the Blues Junior is sold. Found another one for 350$, 10 years old aswell. Still worth it? I watched a comparison on Youtube and honestly I prefered the sound of the Bugera, allthough I've never heard them in person. I also came over an Ibanez TSA-15 for 250$, any thoughts about this?
Quote by Cajundaddy
BJ for Blues and Jazz

See what I did there .

I was not thinking that... lol.

blues jr. are awesome little amps. don't worry about it being 10 years old amos are rugged overall and IIRC back then they were also built in the US.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
For the music you play I like the BJ or a Fender SuperChamp.  Just great Fender BF tone that takes pedals very well and solid bulletproof build.  The Bug does sound pretty good.  Build quality is 3 on a scale of 10 so I would not depend on one as a gig rig.

This guy gets pretty good Gilmour tone from a SCXD

A decent comparison between a BF Princeton and BJ
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Mar 23, 2017,
Salvesen For bluesy stuff, I prefer the sound of the Fender. But this is MY opinion. You should get whatever you can afford and sounds best to you. We're just strangers on the Internet. Bugeras get a bad rep because apparently the initial releases were crap. It seems that those issues have been resolved. The Ibanez is also a pretty good amp and $250 is a good deal if it's in good working condition. It doesn't have an onboard reverb if that's something you care about. 

Basically, if it sounds good to you and it's working properly, get it.
I am with Cajundaddy on this. blues jr all the way. $200 is a good price.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Thanks a lot for all the replies. Long story short, the Blues Jr is sold and the cheapest one I can find now is 500$. I am testing the Ibanez on Monday and I've ordered a reverb pedal. From what I've seen on YouTube, the Ibanez has that Fender-type of sound that I really like. The tubescreamer is also awesome. Really looking forward to testing it out. I'll keep you guys updated when I make the decision!
I say this as a Fender HRD owner: consider Quilter solid state non-modeling amps, ranging from $145-1300 or so, heads + cabs or combos.
http://www.quilterlabs.com

Here's a couple of tone comparison vids:

I'm probably getting one this year.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
$200 is an amazing price my dude.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Nothing wrong with the Bugera's on the market today,  Behringer put a new CEO in charge a few years ago and he really shook things up,  Where he screwed up was putting out the new Bugera line of amps before all the bugs were worked out,  That and also ripping off a lot of other manufactures designs,  Which is one of the reasons so many models have been discontinued,   In any case their new stuff is no better or worse than any other Chinese made amp.  And according to my amp guru a lot better built than some,   Dudes got nothing nice to say about the Chinese made Marshalls and Peaveys these days, 
 But damn you should have jumped all over that BJ the second you seen it,  Snooze you lose I always say 
Thanks a lot for all the replies. Long story short, the Blues Jr is sold and the cheapest one I can find now is 500$. I am testing the Ibanez on Monday and I've ordered a reverb pedal. From what I've seen on YouTube, the Ibanez has that Fender-type of sound that I really like. The tubescreamer is also awesome. Really looking forward to testing it out. I'll keep you guys updated when I make the decision!
Salvesen the Tubescreamer amps are definitely worth checking out, especially if you factor in that you don't have to buy a Tubescreamer pedal too. Although the footswitch may not be included.