Hi! I'm a rookie when it comes to guitars and I've got this used black Jackson Randy Rhoads 3 (pretty sure it was made around 99). My dad bought it for me a while ago bc I wanted a guitar with a floyd rose locking system. This particular guitar only has a floyd rose licenced tremolo (I have been told they suck) and when playing and pushing the whammy down it goes straight out of tune. Apart from that it sounds good and has seymore duncan pickups but it's neck heavy and I can't say that I like it alot.

So if im going to sell it any time soon I wanna know how much I should sell it for. Please respond if you are good at this stuff, thanks.
Last edited by gitarrolle_ at Mar 22, 2017,
Depends where you live, condition of guitar, if you're willing to ship or not, & how fast you want to sell.
on average $350
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I'd say anywhere from $250-$500 depending on the condition but the $350 average is a good number I'd ask for more to leave some wiggle room. The JT580LP licensed tremolo is not the best or worst licensed tremolo on the market but unless it is straight worn out and if it has been set up properly it should not go out of tune everytime it is used.

I paid $450 for my RR3 but it is in mint condition without a mark on it and absolutely free of corrosion or finish wear on the hardware it also has the Eerie Dess Swirl paint which cost more than the other finishes when it iwas new and it has the factory Jackson Bloodline hard case.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

is it MIJ? if so I would expect to get $300ish after haggling.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/