I've been looking at a Fender Tweed Champ copy and have played it, however there seems to be a very noticeable volume jump between 3 and 4 on the volume knob.  with 1-3 selected there is almost no volume out of the amp, yet at 4 the amp becomes very loud.  Is this normal for the tweed champ style amps?  I know these are low watt practice/bedroom style amps, but it seems like there shouldn't be that big of a jump in volume.  
That can sometimes happen depending on the amp design and the volume pot taper, but I'm not sure if it's a thing which happens usually with tweed champs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the 5f1 i built does similar. Don't underestimate how loud 5 watts is. And it sure sounds sweet dimed.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Ok thanks guys.  Just wanted to make sure that there wasn't an issue with the amp before I decided to purchase.  I have a couple of fender blackface amps and the volume increase seemed smoother as you roll the knob up, where as this tweed champ clone seemed to jump highly between 3 and 4 on the knob.  If there is an issue with the volume pot taper, I assume that's a pretty easy fix with just swapping out for a different pot?