I currently have a red Schecter C1 Plus and the bridge has been rattling like crazy. I'm going to replace the bridge with a GFS part, but I'm lost. There are two identical bridges and I'm not sure which is the proper one for this guitar.

Link 1: http://www.guitarfetish.com/Large-Bushing-Tuneomatic-Style-Black-Bridge_p_443.html
Link 2: http://www.guitarfetish.com/Black-Vintage-ABR-1-Tuneomatic-Style-Bridge_p_136.html

I feel like a noob asking, but would really appreciate your help. I'm changing all the chrome hardware to black, as well.