Hi! Does anyone have hands-on experience with this Russian, hand-built JCM 800 clone (or so they say)? I like the brand - I have a Yerasov GTA-15J, which is a great little Fender-y amp - but I have no opportunity to try the Hammerhead in the country where I live. Guitar & Bass Magazine gave it a very favorable review, but the lack of "Internet buzz" about this amp makes me hesitate ordering it without trying it first. The few YouTube clips of it are of quite poor quality, and everything is in Russian.

I'd appreciate all info about this interesting 50 watt head!
I doubt many have any experience with Yerasovs around here. They have not spread outside of russia very much from what I have seen.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
^ A few people on the Fretboard forum (UK guitar forum) have Yerasovs, but I think they're the one you already have, the GTA-15. I haven't tried any of them, I know they have a pretty decent rep (I think), but other than that
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?