Hi, So lately I've been thinking about buying a Joe trohman Squier telecaster. 

My budget is around $800 and I'm wonder what amp should i get to match the guitar I would buy in the future (the tele mentioned earlier).

Just some facts :

-I love the sound of the marshall JCM 800 lead series
- the orange dark series
- peavy 6505
- I like the powerful mid range, puncy kinda sound. 
And I enjoy punk music and some hard rock/ heavy metal which sometimes has alot of palmutes.

Obviously, I am looking for combo amps. But If there are some head + cabinet combo below $500, then maybe i might consider
Jet City.  A slam dunk for your tones at a very fair price.  Available in 20w and 50w.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Jet City.  A slam dunk for your tones at a very fair price.  Available in 20w and 50w.

+1
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
if you have a tight budget, the orange 35RT would be an excellent fit. The CR60 would too if you want a head/cab
Carvin apparently discontinued their SX series solid state amps. You might want to check them out in the used market. I'm seeing 100watters under $300.

For example:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Carvin/SX300-Guitar-Combo-Amp-112547929.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CI7Vg5yt79ICFdW1wAodv6IJzw&kwid=productads-adid%5E66736785762-device%5Et-plaid%5E172966250442-sku%5E112547929@ADL4GC-adType%5EPLA
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!