Poll: Do you snore?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you snore?
Y
5 38%
N
8 62%
Voters: 13.
No. But the few times I have snored I've had weird dreams in which I was snoring/my nose was being even more useless than normal. 

Anyone who snores regularly/snores when sleeping on their side should probably get a nose or head transplant
I have nothing important to say
Nope

But I've been told by friends at sleep-overs that I talk in my sleep. I say random things and mumble, must be when I'm having a nightmare.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Never been told I have but I feel like I might do in certain sleeping positions. I'm fairly certain I won't if I sleep on my side, which I do..
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I have yet to be informed that I do.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Yep, have been hit over the head with numerous pillows by partners who get annoyed by it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Yep, have been hit over the head with numerous pillows by partners who get annoyed by it.

lmao I've been pushed off of beds

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story