Pocket Monkeys aka Finger Monkeys aka Tiny Lions aka Pygmy Marmosets

There should be extensive effort to domesticate and breed these little fellas so that we can all carry at least five on our person everywhere we go. I'd never even heard of them until recently.

THEY'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL BABIES
Breed, no.

Domesticate, yes.

How will we do this without causing the creation of pygmy marmoset mills? God only knows.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
those are lovely, i want one
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You guys probably think that these critters couldn't get any better right?

Wait 'til you find the chocolate raisins they leave in your pocket!
The pit is becoming tumblr more and more by the week.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Sweet babies
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by soundgarden1986
there isn't enough "did you just"and "OMG I AM LITERALLY DEAD" for that to be true

Yet
Did you just assume there wasn't enough of something?

OMG IAM LITERALLT DAED!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by whoomit
You guys probably think that these critters couldn't get any better right?

Wait 'til you find the chocolate raisins they leave in your pocket!

it's like being an owner of a very small dog that just barks all day, shits on the floor, and can't even protect your home.

whats the point other than being "cute"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

They could live in a dollhouse full of junglegym bars and branches, and you could make him tiny little hats and furniture CHOOOOO
penis
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Minkaro
PLEASE READ THIS IT'S SO IMPORTANT.

WHO DID THISSSSSSSSSSS???????????????????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
They are lovely little things, I want one
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by k.lainad
it's like being an owner of a very small dog that just barks all day, shits on the floor, and can't even protect your home.

"What's the point?"

Some of us have FEELINGS and EMOTIONS and can connect with OTHER LIVING THINGS.

Have fun being alone for the rest of you life.

K lad?
Quote by whoomit
"What's the point?"

Some of us have FEELINGS and EMOTIONS and can connect with OTHER LIVING THINGS.

Have fun being alone for the rest of you life.

K lad?

tfw i am already one of those useless pet owners to begin with
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

so you can get likes on reddit
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
so you can get likes on instagram

FTFY
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Nah I'm not a 23 year old girl that dropped out of art school yo
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Masquirina
They could live in a dollhouse full of junglegym bars and branches, and you could make him tiny little hats and furniture CHOOOOO

Oh my god
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by whoomit
H4T3BR33D3R
Fooled me.

That would be funnier if it made sense.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster