https://imgur.com/a/EMwkV

Picked up a Rockerverb 50 MKI!  For those that aren't familiar, this is a 50 watt head powered by a quad of 6v6 power tubes.  It has footswitchable dirty and clean channels and footswitchable reverb.  There's also an effects loop.  I've wanted one forever, and I saw one for a good price so I picked it up.  Compared to the AD30, its gain is more immediate and stiff while the AD30 is spongier.  It also has a bigger low end than the AD30 as well.  I'm really digging the tones so far.  Really nice cleans, with a dirt channel that goes from light crunch to super saturated.  It's not the tightest amp, though, so if you're looking to play super tight metal, maybe look elsewhere.  An OD pedal tightens it up some, but there's probably still other amps that do that sound better.  However, I was looking for a rock/blues/stoner machine when I got this and I'm really happy with it.  From top to bottom in the last pic is my Vox AC4C1-BL, Jet City JCA20H, Orange AD30, and Orange Rockerverb 50.

Does anyone have any recommendations of speakers to pair with this in an open back cab?  My current cab is rated right at 50 watts, so I'm scared to turn the Rockerverb up too much.  I've heard that a Celestion G12T-75 and a Vintage 30 would be a good combination; any thoughts?
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Ippon
Sweet!

It should work well with the T75 X V30 combo and you won't be decided with just the V30s.

What do you think about the Warehouse Guitars Veteran 30?  
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

damn! nice amp. i have a rockerverb, but wouldn't having a AD30 to stick on top!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
trashedlostfdup 
Unfortunately I think I'm gonna end up selling one of them.  Figured it was a good enough price that I could get my money back reselling it if I ended up not liking it more than my AD30, and that I could sell the AD30 if I liked the Rockerverb more.  I can't really justify keeping both haha.
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

Quote by barden1069
What do you think about the Warehouse Guitars Veteran 30?  

I haven't (but should've) tried those.  They seem to be popular copies and highly-regarded.  I'm sure there will be some who will share their experiences.

I have the MK II with EL34s and it's a beast.  You should also try the now discontinued Thunderverb 200 (TV200), so massive you can use it as a bass amp.
Quote by Ippon
I haven't (but should've) tried those.  They seem to be popular copies and highly-regarded.  I'm sure there will be some who will share their experiences.

I have the MK II with EL34s and it's a beast.  You should also try the now discontinued Thunderverb 200 (TV200), so massive you can use it as a bass amp.

Well if I end up getting one, I'll be sure to post some impressions here! And yeah, the Thunderverbs look pretty incredible, too. Never had a chance to try one, though. Seems like my local shops never get them.
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!