Hello, i have problem with chose better guitar it is: 
jackson js22 NO
and  
 Schecter OMEN EXTREME STBLK 
i can buy schecter for 327.95 euro, and jackson for 243 euros. Is there a big difference betwen this two guitars? or I can buy this cheper jackson  
nd I will not regret it ? if you have questions about what i will play ask then. My amp is marshall code 25, and this would be my third guitar.
I like to play metal, bands like Slipknot, BFMV, Metallica somethimes, and of course a lot of cleans would be great  
Ps. my second guitar was lest paul and it was terible guitar for me, so i prefer stratocoasters. Thanks you for answers, this is very important for me.
Last edited by r.a.f.i.rp16 at Mar 27, 2017,
Low-Mid range priced guitar Jackson and Schecter very similar, But if you go Higher ones Jackson
I'd go with Omen Extreme
You would slit your throat by all the struggle of cheap-sh*t chinese copied "floydrose"
but i wont buy guitar with floydrose, because it would be a problem to me, and i imagine quality of flod for 250 euros xD. I will buy guitar with standard term system or simple guitar without term system. 
anyway. You mean that it wouldnt be much difference betwen this two guitars? joseph24 
Last edited by r.a.f.i.rp16 at Mar 26, 2017,
r.a.f.i.rp16  Exactly when it comes to low-mid priced guitar Jackson has more to choose but if comparing quality both are almost the same.
When you're talking about such cheap guitars, the difference in quality between 2 different brands is neither here or there. Guitar manufacturers are solely interested in how cheap they can make the guitar and get something that has the functionality of a working instrument. It is simply impossible to build a good quality guitar for $300, especially when considering a large portion of that $300 is markup so that the manufacturer and retailers make money on every guitar they sell.

I'm normally a big fan of Jacksons, but every Jackson JS that I've tried just felt like a toy to me. But I haven't played any of the newer JS guitars, just the older ones. A lot of people say the newer JS' are better than the old ones.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i noticed that, more bands used jacksons than schecter. But this schecter cost more than jacson :/ there is the problem :x
Quote by r.a.f.i.rp16
Hello, i have problem with chose better guitar

Just flip a coin.

Quote by r.a.f.i.rp16
i noticed that, more bands used jacksons than schecter. But this schecter cost more than jacson :/ there is the problem :x

When it comes to cheap guitars like the ones you're looking at, you tend to get what you pay for. I'd get the Schecter out of those 2.

How much artists get paid to represent a certain brand is no measure of how good a guitar brand it is.

I also assume that you don't want to go used and get something better than either of them?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE  Yea my limit is 300 euro only.
Which pickoups would be beter u think? Anyway i can mod pickoups later so...
Is it worth it to spent more money ? 
PS: i like this natural oil colour on jackson js22 guitar!
Last edited by r.a.f.i.rp16 at Mar 26, 2017,
If you can't find something used, Schecter. They both have the in-house pickups. With a budget amp, it typically not recommended you replace before the amp...doesn't mean people don't do it, just maybe not make it such a high priority.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
r.a.f.i.rp16 I wouldn't worry about pickups until you have a good amp.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That can be addressed with a setup. Basically, you can either have a shop do it for you, or learn to do it yourself. The second is recommended as you're the guy playing it and will know best what you like. Plus, at $50 USD each time, it's kinda a no brainer, since you'll have to do it over time. Unless you have a ton of guitars that need it and a lack of time, learning to do it yourself is a winner. There is a guide in the EG forum, as well as Youtube videos and guitar maintenance books. You'll want some basic tools--some you may have on hand, but with a basic bridge, it's not that bad. Double locking tremelos (eg. Floyd Rose) need extra time, but are also workable at home. 

To me, guitar setups aren't that bad. I don't have mine perfect, but the concepts really aren't that hard, especially if you have any sort of mechanical aptitude. Even then, it really isn't that hard.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by r.a.f.i.rp16
I heve one last question i think.. Which guitar would have lower strign action?

Learn how to set your guitars up properly. There's an enormous number of online resources that'll tell you everything you need to know. If you have the slightest sense of mechanical aptitude, you can set a guitar up.

You do not need to give a guitar tech $50 to do something you can learn how to do yourself for free.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Did anyone have one of this guitars? And share me subiectiv opinion about them? I am confused now
There is nothing that has not been mentioned in this thread that will help you decide what you want. Sometimes just got to play some and see what is better in your hands.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I dont have occasion to play, i have only occasion to look at schecter in one local store but i cant play there becouse of something xd
So i just bought shchecter omen extreme 6 diamond edition BCH, and this guitar is amazing! I made good choice, pickoups are good, i cant hear buzzing on amp but eithout amp i can hear but idc. And colour on this guitar looks wonderfull! With fast neck and low action of strigns and low price it is a solid guitar!