Hi everyone.

I am thinking about trying this software out, my guitar teacher suggested it to me. My situation is I have a low budjet and I need to always play my guitar using headphones.

I was wondering if anyone has used BIAS products before and how you think about them? And maybe if someone could explain to me how it works, I know I will need some kind of interface to plug my guitar into my laptop and I am also wondering if I could have an output for where the rare occasion I can blast my amp that I can send a signal out to my guitar amplifier.

If BIAS is not the greatest what would other alternatives be, in the case of not having a big budget, (under $1000). Right now I have an Ibanez  RG and a Line 6 spider III which I am not a fan of this amp, I have pretty good headphones I have Audio Technica's ATH-M30X I might upgrade my headphones soon as well to a next level set of audio Technica's I really like them and believe they are good quality.

Any help would be massively appreciated. I am so sick of my Line 6 amp I want to start getting better tone its discouraging playing with this thing and I really want to excel as a guitar player and get more motivated. Thanks  
Last edited by frenetixx71 at Mar 26, 2017,
You would need to buy an audio interface, and connect your guitar to it, it wont be to hard to set up. Once you do that you can demo their software before you buy it... I currently have BIAS fx for pc, and it's really good. I have their cheapest bundle out right now ($59) It comes with 12 different amp models,2 of them are for bass guitar, and around 29 different pedals. It's a really nice sounding program. if you'd like to hear it through speakers, you can get some nice moderate priced studio speakers like this https://www.amazon.com/Mackie-CR-CR3-Reference-Multimedia/dp/B00KVEIY4E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490585559&sr=8-1&keywords=reference+speakers

There is also a BIAS app for Iphone,Ipod and Ipads but in my honest opinion, it doesn't sound as good as the PC version. But it sounds nice as a headphone amp and it's only around $10 or $15 dollars I think. You obviously need an Ipad or Iphone and you'd need an interface to connect your guitar. Like this , this is one of the expensive ones. There are some that are as low as $10 dollars and work good. https://www.amazon.com/IK-Multimedia-studio-quality-guitar-interface/dp/B00BIRR1TC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1490584880&sr=8-5&keywords=ios+guitar