But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
ok
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
did you pick yourself up some sweet sugar babies at the ol snack stand?
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
I heard the acting was actually decent, so were the characters. Apparently the worst part about this movie was the actual fight scenes and CGI, go figure. Power rangers has always been campy and corny as hell, it didn't need this serious toned, modern transformers-esque reboot.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I heard the acting was actually decent, so were the characters. Apparently the worst part about this movie was the actual fight scenes and CGI, go figure. Power rangers has always been campy and corny as hell, it didn't need this serious toned, modern transformers-esque reboot.
my main beef with it is that it felt like they shoehorned the yellow and black ranger in. red pink and blue got neat backstories but yellow and black just kind of showed up after the main characters had already been established. it is like the writers spent all the time establishing red pink and blue and then remembered "oh whoops we forgot two".

idk we have a film thread to discuss that more in depth.
Quote by Hydra150
well thanks
yw
Quote by Wolfinator-x
ok
i invited you but you didn't respond to my text
Quote by mattedbird
did you pick yourself up some sweet sugar babies at the ol snack stand?
no that stuff is overpriced
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 27, 2017,
It was much better than I thought it would be.  I enjoy how cheeseball it got at the end to be so close to the original episodes. 
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
This should be in the film thread  

I saw the trailer and it looked like one of those films that passes the time in relatively entertaining fashion but no more than that
I have nothing important to say
You aren't even old enough to appreciate the original so obvs you'd watch this BS.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Every trailer I saw made it look like there were 5 variously blue-ish Rangers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Will Lane
my main beef with it is that it felt like they shoehorned the yellow and black ranger in. red pink and blue got neat backstories but yellow and black just kind of showed up after the main characters had already been established. it is like the writers spent all the time establishing red pink and blue and then remembered "oh whoops we forgot two".

defo an allegory for representation in the film industry
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
defo an allegory for representation in the film industry

GO GO POWER TOKENISM!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
GO GO 

THERE IS NO POWER RELATION WITHOUT THE CORRELATIVE CONSTITUTION OF A FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE, NOR ANY KNOWLEDGE THAT DOES NOT PRESUPPOSE AND CONSTITUTE AT THE SAME TIME POWER RELATIONS

-RANGERS!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
>2017
>enjoying a sequel

feelin' pity for mah boi will lane

who hurt you bro

was it WB

Marvel

wachowski sisters

shyamalan

who hurt u
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
is it like the tv series where they suddenly remember at the end that they can all form that big robot together that beats every baddy?

why not do that at the start?

i think i was too old when it came out.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It was always fire safety day at school when the evil fire monster would attack the power rangers. Or the kid had to pass a math test and the bad guy that day would be a giant calculator. Or it was grandparents day and they find out ultraman is their grandpa.
Last edited by geo-rage at Mar 27, 2017,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You aren't even old enough to appreciate the original so obvs you'd watch this BS.
i was born in 95 i saw plenty of mmpr

too young for sentai though if that is what you were referring to
Quote by Dave_Mc
is it like the tv series where they suddenly remember at the end that they can all form that big robot together that beats every baddy?

why not do that at the start?
it was never explained in the movie. it just ended up happening and everyone was like "whaa we can do that?"

if zordon would have told them it would have been a lot more better
Quote by JackSaints
This should be in the film thread

I saw the trailer and it looked like one of those films that passes the time in relatively entertaining fashion but no more than that
yep

we have a cheap theater that is like $4 USD a ticket

it is worth $4 USD

not much else tho
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 28, 2017,
Quote by Will Lane

too young for sentai though if that is what you were referring toit was never explained in the movie. it just ended up happening and everyone was like "whaa we can do that?"

if zordon would have told them it would have been a lot more betteryep

oh right so in the movie they just acted like they didn't realise they could do that?

that wouldn't have really worked in the tv series since it happened every episode
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Becky G sounds like a shitty rapper name.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^ Maybe she's Kenny G's daughter? Or niece?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ Maybe she's Kenny G's daughter? Or niece?

I don't know if that's better or worse tbh
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Me neither
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So how autistic was the autistic ranger?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
So how autistic was the autistic ranger?

oh is this a real thing

cool
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do